Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans is a nonsense. 08:50 - Jan 10 with 527 viewsSwailsey

"I love Mick"

"I don't want Mick to go"

"Mick has gone"

"We need a new young manager"

"We have hired one"

"The new young manager has gone"

"We need to get back to basics"

"We have been relegated"

*watches his team not play much football*

"I have given a 5 year deal to the manager who isn't playing much football, because we must play football. Playing the more aggressive style of football my budget allows (which the current manager can't even manage to do right) didn't work, even though it got us to the play-offs once (somehow) and then kept us in the division"

"Please renew"
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 8:53]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Evans is a nonsense. on 08:52 - Jan 10 with 507 viewsHerbivore

Let's get technical football done.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Evans is a nonsense. on 08:52 - Jan 10 with 507 viewsReuser_is_God

"My investment & care will remain at an absolute minimum level"

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Alternatively.... on 08:56 - Jan 10 with 481 viewsunstableblue

Or alternaitvely:

My advisors said:

"get someone who's going to make the club more ambitious" - I hired a tyrant who was sh!t

"get someone who has track record of promotion" - I hired a clueless tactician, who couldn't defend a sand castle

"get someone who'll play a more physical and direct style" - I hired someone of quality, but whose style ultimately was going to turn fans coming to Portman Road

"get someone who is up and coming who plays direct but with a bit more technical" - I hired an egotist unable to manage senior players, and ultimately wasn't very technical

"get someone with technical pedigree who is going to play a style to get fans back through the turnstiles" - I hired someone who has had limited success in recent times, and does not have a defined playing system

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Evans is a nonsense. on 08:58 - Jan 10 with 468 viewsBackToRussia

Evans is a nonsense. on 08:52 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

Let's get technical football done.

ME is a Lib Dem. No mention of PLs skills wallet tho...

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Alternatively.... on 08:58 - Jan 10 with 468 viewsSwailsey

Alternatively.... on 08:56 - Jan 10 by unstableblue

Or alternaitvely:

My advisors said:

"get someone who's going to make the club more ambitious" - I hired a tyrant who was sh!t

"get someone who has track record of promotion" - I hired a clueless tactician, who couldn't defend a sand castle

"get someone who'll play a more physical and direct style" - I hired someone of quality, but whose style ultimately was going to turn fans coming to Portman Road

"get someone who is up and coming who plays direct but with a bit more technical" - I hired an egotist unable to manage senior players, and ultimately wasn't very technical

"get someone with technical pedigree who is going to play a style to get fans back through the turnstiles" - I hired someone who has had limited success in recent times, and does not have a defined playing system

Doesn't paint him in a particularly strong light either though does it...

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Alternatively.... on 09:01 - Jan 10 with 456 viewsHerbivore

Alternatively.... on 08:56 - Jan 10 by unstableblue

Or alternaitvely:

My advisors said:

Lambert has never had technical pedigree.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Alternatively.... on 09:03 - Jan 10 with 454 viewsReuser_is_God

Alternatively.... on 09:01 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

Lambert has never had technical pedigree.

Ah, that's where you're wrong.

He played for Borussia Dortmund in 1997.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Alternatively.... on 09:04 - Jan 10 with 447 viewsSwailsey

Alternatively.... on 09:03 - Jan 10 by Reuser_is_God

Ah, that's where you're wrong.

He played for Borussia Dortmund in 1997.

Did he?

Did they partake in the Champions League by any chance?

By god, if they did, that place would have been rocking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024