Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. 09:33 - Jan 10 with 1552 viewsKieran_Knows

... as Huddersfield now signing Emile Smith-Rowe.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:35 - Jan 10 with 1511 viewsSomethingBlue

Great deal if we can do it, but would he be especially necessary if Bishop is looking strong & fit?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:36 - Jan 10 with 1493 viewsReuser_is_God

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:35 - Jan 10 by SomethingBlue

Great deal if we can do it, but would he be especially necessary if Bishop is looking strong & fit?

He'll be necessary then.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:37 - Jan 10 with 1487 viewsitfcjoe

More options to muddle things up - realistically another number 10 when we struggle to even give Judge a game there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:37 - Jan 10 with 1481 viewsSomethingBlue

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:36 - Jan 10 by Reuser_is_God

He'll be necessary then.

Set myself up for that!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:42 - Jan 10 with 1432 viewsITFCBlues

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:37 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

More options to muddle things up - realistically another number 10 when we struggle to even give Judge a game there

Would make no sense what so ever when we're clearly desperate for wide players

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:44 - Jan 10 with 1414 viewsSWGF

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:42 - Jan 10 by ITFCBlues

Don't worry. Alan Judge will (nominally) play there when someone else plays in his favoured position.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:44 - Jan 10 with 1412 viewsMrTown

#ITFC

You little tease.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

This one might happen..... on 09:59 - Jan 10 with 1345 viewsBloots

…..but I'm only basing it on the fact that he's injured, nothing else.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 11:46 - Jan 10 with 1008 viewskizaitfc

Seems a no brainer, to me, I'd even be tempted to allow Judge to leave if this deal could be done.

Szmodics family all live in Colchester and would assume he would prefer to move back closer to family.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 11:49 - Jan 10 with 991 viewskizaitfc

Sammie Szmodics set to join League 1 club.. on 09:42 - Jan 10 by ITFCBlues

Think this deal would be best if we shipped a CM out of the team, don't think we want to add to the CMs already here.

I massively agree with you regarding the wide players though, that is definitely where are main focus should be

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024