Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A friend of mine has just been struck off 09:49 - Jan 10 with 1494 viewsGlasgowBlue

After 7 years of medical training, a good friend has been struck off after 1 minor indiscretion. He slept with 1 of his patients & now can no longer work in the job he loves. What a waste of time, training and money.

A genuinely nice guy, and a brilliant vet

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 09:54 - Jan 10 with 1421 viewsPJH

I assume he liked pussy.
A friend of mine has just been struck off on 09:59 - Jan 10 with 1416 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I once interviewed a guy for a job, an as I walked in to the interview room with him, noticed I was getting some weird looks from a couple of people in the office.

Seemed a nice guy, interviewed well, came to us from an agency, so sent him off and prepared to call the agency to offer the job.

When I came out 2 of the other staff came up and asked to talk to me, so we wen't back into the office. We employed a lot of students back then so these two were from Wolverhampton, where this guy I'd interviewed was from.

They warned me very strongly not to take him on, and then showed me an online newspaper report from 18 months previous in Wolverhampton, where the same guy I interviewed had been convicted of having sex with his Collie. Close call.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 10:27 - Jan 10 with 1307 viewsSWGF

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 09:59 - Jan 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

I once interviewed a guy for a job, an as I walked in to the interview room with him, noticed I was getting some weird looks from a couple of people in the office.

Seemed a nice guy, interviewed well, came to us from an agency, so sent him off and prepared to call the agency to offer the job.

When I came out 2 of the other staff came up and asked to talk to me, so we wen't back into the office. We employed a lot of students back then so these two were from Wolverhampton, where this guy I'd interviewed was from.

They warned me very strongly not to take him on, and then showed me an online newspaper report from 18 months previous in Wolverhampton, where the same guy I interviewed had been convicted of having sex with his Collie. Close call.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 11:02 - Jan 10 with 1209 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Discrimination!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 12:02 - Jan 10 with 1076 viewsSwansea_Blue

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 11:02 - Jan 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Discrimination!

He probably chose other breeds of dog too

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 12:05 - Jan 10 with 1062 viewsGeoffSentence

Unless this was an environment in which there would be contact with collies and possibly other dog breeds, what was the problem?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 12:09 - Jan 10 with 1038 viewslowhouseblue

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 12:05 - Jan 10 by GeoffSentence

Unless this was an environment in which there would be contact with collies and possibly other dog breeds, what was the problem?

sounds like a shaggy dog story to me.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 12:17 - Jan 10 with 991 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

A friend of mine has just been struck off on 12:31 - Jan 10 with 950 viewsCrawfordsboot

Lucky for you he’d been collared!
A friend of mine has just been struck off on 13:04 - Jan 10 with 882 viewsEwan_Oozami

Ruff justice...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024