Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site 11:43 - Jan 10 with 2100 viewskizaitfc

Wheels falling off this fan following of PL and his team?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 11:46 - Jan 10 with 2076 viewsReuser_is_God

Has anyone ever got the fans back & then lost them again so quickly?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 11:47 - Jan 10 with 2070 viewskizaitfc

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 11:46 - Jan 10 by Reuser_is_God

Has anyone ever got the fans back & then lost them again so quickly?

Roy Keane had a good go, but I imagine PL could beat even his record

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 16:43 - Jan 10 with 1877 viewslondontractorboy57

All the fans that said we were better being relegated than keep MM there the ones that are quick to drop out. The Numbskulls.
Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 16:51 - Jan 10 with 1830 viewsQuilterstown

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 16:43 - Jan 10 by londontractorboy57

All the fans that said we were better being relegated than keep MM there the ones that are quick to drop out. The Numbskulls.

Looks good to me. 17-18,000 against Accrington in January is hardly a crisis.
Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 16:55 - Jan 10 with 1823 views44_not_out

Still well in the promotion picture, yet support starts to dwindle after a few poor performances.

One could argue the use of the word ‘fans’

Keep the faith
Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 17:08 - Jan 10 with 1775 viewsstrikalite

In fairness a few weeks after Xmas and this month a long one for people being paid monthly it's not a total surprise...

Throw in the 0-0 against Gills on Boxing Day with 22k there and they're doing well to get 18k
"A few"? (n/t) on 17:18 - Jan 10 with 1741 viewsBloots

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 16:55 - Jan 10 by 44_not_out

Still well in the promotion picture, yet support starts to dwindle after a few poor performances.

Keep the faith

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 19:41 - Jan 10 with 1508 viewsBLUEBEAT

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 16:55 - Jan 10 by 44_not_out

Keep the faith

I think you mean poor results rather than poor performances.

I can’t remember the last time ITFC gave a thoroughly good performance.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 22:17 - Jan 10 with 1273 viewsNthQldITFC

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 16:51 - Jan 10 by Quilterstown

Looks good to me. 17-18,000 against Accrington in January is hardly a crisis.

... so long as there's white wine in the boardroom, of course.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 23:17 - Jan 10 with 1176 viewsClareBlue

Well I'm setting off in 6 hours to get flight from Shannon, so that will be another one.....
Attendance tomorrow not looking great judging by ITFCDirect site on 09:32 - Jan 11 with 1012 viewsBrixtonBlue

The bloody engineering works don't help. I've got stuff to sort out with an estate agent this morning and due to the engineering works (which double the journey up from London) I'm not able to make the game (albeit I guess as a season ticket holder I'll be counted anyway).

Effing engineering works do my nut in, and they've been going on for years it seems.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024