Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Partridge style thread - night time driving 12:11 - Jan 10 with 711 viewsBLUEBEAT

I’m having to do a lot more driving when it’s dark, at the moment.

I find headlight glare very tiresome.

Do those night glasses actually work? They’re sort of tinted yellow, like headlights used in Europe.

Is it just a tint or is there more science to it?

They look kind of wack but not that bothered as nobody will see them on me anyway!

Poll: W or W

Alan Partridge style thread - night time driving on 12:26 - Jan 10 with 667 viewsSikamikanico

I have a pair of prescription tinted classes for night driving and they 100% work.

We also have a pair of the non-prescription night glasses in my wife's car so I can drive her car if need be and they work just as well.

If you are struggling with headlight glare when night driving then I recommend it
Alan Partridge style thread - night time driving on 12:34 - Jan 10 with 642 viewsBLUEBEAT

Alan Partridge style thread - night time driving on 12:26 - Jan 10 by Sikamikanico

I have a pair of prescription tinted classes for night driving and they 100% work.

We also have a pair of the non-prescription night glasses in my wife's car so I can drive her car if need be and they work just as well.

If you are struggling with headlight glare when night driving then I recommend it

Thanks for your reply!

Poll: W or W

Alan Partridge style thread - night time driving on 12:39 - Jan 10 with 629 viewsSikamikanico

Alan Partridge style thread - night time driving on 12:34 - Jan 10 by BLUEBEAT

Thanks for your reply!

Glad to help
Alan Partridge style thread - night time driving on 13:30 - Jan 10 with 568 viewsGeoffSentence

I got a cheapo pair and they make no difference whatsoever, so may be worth forking out for a decent pair.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024