Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20th October 20:07 - Jan 10 with 552 viewsNthsuffolkblue

we lost our first game of the season against Accrington, closely followed by our second v Rotherham. Since then we have only won twice.

Here is hoping that our bad run that began against them also ends against them. Desperately need not just a win but to string a few wins together like we had done prior to then.

COYB!

EDIT: Just checked their form and see Accrington are 4th in the form table over their last 6 games and 7th for the last 6 home games. It certainly isn't going to be easy.

2nd EDIT: Despite only 8 points from our last 6 away games, that puts us 6th in the current away form table over 6 games. No one is consistently winning - the league is currently there for the taking by anyone near the top who can put a good run together.

Further edit, of the comparison should be our home form against their away form. We both have 1 win, 3 draws and 2 defeats. 6 points from 6 games - although they have scored 3 conceded 7 while we have 7 for and 7 against in those games.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 13:38]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

20th October on 20:12 - Jan 10 with 525 viewsbadadski

They bullied us completely, i'm afraid same outcome tomorrow.

Its like Micma used to set up our team to play like, physical and battle hardened to watch the opposition fold through mere presence and aerial goals from corners, freekicks and crosses and play the rest of the game everyone behind the ball.
20th October on 20:17 - Jan 10 with 515 viewsNthsuffolkblue

20th October on 20:12 - Jan 10 by badadski

They bullied us completely, i'm afraid same outcome tomorrow.

Its like Micma used to set up our team to play like, physical and battle hardened to watch the opposition fold through mere presence and aerial goals from corners, freekicks and crosses and play the rest of the game everyone behind the ball.

I was hoping that losing McConville will be a big blow to them. Of course, he is not a big part of the game plan you describe, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

20th October on 20:29 - Jan 10 with 487 viewsbadadski

20th October on 20:17 - Jan 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

I was hoping that losing McConville will be a big blow to them. Of course, he is not a big part of the game plan you describe, though.

Yeah hopefully, fingers crossed, being at home with slightly bigger pitch and not so enclosed will make us play better and more freely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024