Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested 21:16 - Jan 10 with 938 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He has two arms, legs, wings and insides (6,7).

EDIT: I probably should point out it is from a crossword from 1940.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 21:43]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 21:38 - Jan 10 with 868 viewsBluefish

Steven Gerrard

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 21:42 - Jan 10 with 868 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 21:38 - Jan 10 by Bluefish

Steven Gerrard

You don't do many crosswords do you?

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:14 - Jan 10 with 807 viewsHARRY10

have pm'ed you
Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:18 - Jan 10 with 794 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:14 - Jan 10 by HARRY10

have pm'ed you

Two correct answers on the pms, NthQldITFC beat you to it, just.

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:19 - Jan 10 with 788 viewsHARRY10

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:18 - Jan 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Two correct answers on the pms, NthQldITFC beat you to it, just.

I think that decision should go to VAR
Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:20 - Jan 10 with 786 viewsNthQldITFC

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:19 - Jan 10 by HARRY10

I think my spare tyre was marginally offside, to be fair.

I like this as a new regular Friday feature. Has to be some old source like yours that can't be looked up online.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 22:23]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:23 - Jan 10 with 772 viewsHARRY10

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:20 - Jan 10 by NthQldITFC

I think my spare tyre was marginally offside, to be fair.

I like this as a new regular Friday feature. Has to be some old source like yours that can't be looked up online.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 22:23]

thankfully I was not too excited about this quiz or I might have marginally been just in front of you
Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:25 - Jan 10 with 761 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:19 - Jan 10 by HARRY10

VAR check shows I was utterly confused coming back on to the forum page having read NthQldITFC's pm to see the red flashing box still in the top corner to then read your post.

I think there may have been a handball involved, possibly a toe nail ahead of the last defender but goal-line technology says he still won it.

No one argues with goal line technology, do they? Is the answer to offside VAR for every player to wear a similar device that transmits a GPS signal of exactly where they are at what moment that can be lined up with the pitch and the ball at all times?

Login to get fewer ads

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:26 - Jan 10 with 757 viewsNthQldITFC

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:23 - Jan 10 by HARRY10

thankfully I was not too excited about this quiz or I might have marginally been just in front of you

Excited man wins race by a short length (8)

or:

Building excitement downstairs (8)
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 22:28]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 23:13 - Jan 10 with 701 viewsHARRY10

Crossword clue I quite liked for anyone interested on 22:26 - Jan 10 by NthQldITFC

Excited man wins race by a short length (8)

or:

Building excitement downstairs (8)
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 22:28]

" a short length"

cold weather blamed for win margin only being a short head
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024