Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? 07:40 - Jan 11 with 1909 viewsChrisd

Comical.

What would be your word of choice?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 07:55 - Jan 11 with 1545 viewsWD19

Discombobulated.
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 08:11 - Jan 11 with 1532 viewsPlums

Deluded

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 08:25 - Jan 11 with 1526 viewsBlueBadger

PR

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 08:47 - Jan 11 with 1511 viewsPecker

Notverygood.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 20:07]
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 09:00 - Jan 11 with 1489 viewsmistert

Underwhelming
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 09:11 - Jan 11 with 1477 viewsBrianTablet

Rhetoric

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 09:14 - Jan 11 with 1463 viewsHerbivore

Leadership?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 09:20 - Jan 11 with 1459 viewsBLUEBEAT

Tiresome.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 09:22 - Jan 11 with 1456 viewsbobbyramsey

Confused.
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 10:16 - Jan 11 with 1411 viewsBloots

Cr@p

or

W@nk

…..you can choose.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 10:46 - Jan 11 with 1384 viewshappybeingblue

Divisive
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 11:17 - Jan 11 with 1358 viewsfactual_blue

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 10:16 - Jan 11 by Bloots

Cr@p

or

W@nk

…..you can choose.

There's a board game....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 11:55 - Jan 11 with 1326 viewsrunaround

Unaware
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 11:56 - Jan 11 with 1325 viewsEwan_Oozami

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 11:17 - Jan 11 by factual_blue

There's a board game....

Almost thought about googling it there...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 13:04 - Jan 11 with 1276 viewsbluebudgie

Groundhog,,,,Day, Month, Year take your choice,, different manager same sh!t
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 13:49 - Jan 11 with 1236 viewsDarth_Koont

Naive.

Used to think it was more "Unlucky". But even while Evans has had some bad luck (he gave a fair bit of money to 4 different managers in Magilton, Keane, Jewell and Hurst and every time we went backwards), this has been going on for over 10 years now. So a decade of not doing the right thing at the right time except for the appointment of McCarthy.

Pronouns: He/Him

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 13:55 - Jan 11 with 1225 viewsr2d2

Cr@p
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 14:02 - Jan 11 with 1209 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stalling.

For how long is the question. This little spell could still end up being meaningless if we start picking up points again. Or it could be the start of a bigger slide.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 14:04 - Jan 11 with 1204 viewsflettonblue

Titanic
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 15:27 - Jan 11 with 1153 viewsFenboyBlue

Purgatory
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 15:47 - Jan 11 with 1136 viewsSeablu

Hapless
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 15:48 - Jan 11 with 1134 viewsSeablu

Unsurprising
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 17:48 - Jan 11 with 1100 viewsSarge

4-1!
One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 17:49 - Jan 11 with 1090 viewsHerbivore

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 17:48 - Jan 11 by Sarge

4-1!

That's two words really.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 17:49 - Jan 11 with 1093 viewsSarge

One word to describe the club’s leadership under ME and PL currently? on 17:49 - Jan 11 by Herbivore

That's two words really.

Nah, it’s hyphenated
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024