Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) 14:38 - Jan 11 with 782 viewsdavblue

can see the picture but it's frozen.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 14:43]
is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) on 14:51 - Jan 11 with 755 viewsurbanblue

I've never been able to Chromecast ifollow. Always read about others that do so not sure why it never comes up for me.
is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) on 15:00 - Jan 11 with 739 viewsBonchosBicycle

Working OK for me....a little choppy but working.

Urban open it in Chrome then if you don't see the Cast button in the top right, try right clicking on the screen and choose Cast - Cast Tab. The video itself never has a cast button.
is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) on 16:03 - Jan 11 with 671 viewsacj

is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) on 14:51 - Jan 11 by urbanblue

I've never been able to Chromecast ifollow. Always read about others that do so not sure why it never comes up for me.

As below, you can’t cast from the ifollow app and you can’t do it from your phone or tablet, have to hit the cast button next to the web address bit on your chrome browser and cast from a laptop.

OP it’s working fine for me but have had issues like that in the past, I think due to my WiFi on the day. Lowering the video quality usually fixes the freezing issue although obviously it’s a kick in the nuts to be watching it on lower quality.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) on 16:05 - Jan 11 with 666 viewsurbanblue

is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) on 15:00 - Jan 11 by BonchosBicycle

Working OK for me....a little choppy but working.

Urban open it in Chrome then if you don't see the Cast button in the top right, try right clicking on the screen and choose Cast - Cast Tab. The video itself never has a cast button.

Well I never. I've learnt something new. Excellent ... Cheers!
is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) on 16:07 - Jan 11 with 660 viewsurbanblue

is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) on 16:03 - Jan 11 by acj

As below, you can’t cast from the ifollow app and you can’t do it from your phone or tablet, have to hit the cast button next to the web address bit on your chrome browser and cast from a laptop.

OP it’s working fine for me but have had issues like that in the past, I think due to my WiFi on the day. Lowering the video quality usually fixes the freezing issue although obviously it’s a kick in the nuts to be watching it on lower quality.

Yeah, video quality is often erratic for me.
is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) on 09:25 - Jan 12 with 571 viewsnoggin

is anyone having issues chromecasting Ifollow today? (n/t) on 14:51 - Jan 11 by urbanblue

As I understand it, you can only cast from an android phone. IPhone doesn’t work, even with Chrome downloaded.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024