Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After all the chat on here this week... 15:54 - Jan 11 with 1085 viewsm14_blue

Oxford 3-0 down at home.

It’s a funny old game.
After all the chat on here this week... on 15:58 - Jan 11 with 1058 viewsChrisd

Sunderland now in the top 6. Where did they come from? Teams are starting to make their move.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

After all the chat on here this week... on 16:55 - Jan 11 with 970 viewsBackToRussia

Haha excellent.

I'm not seeing the praise for PR Paul rolling in though....

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

After all the chat on here this week... on 18:03 - Jan 11 with 900 viewsFTP

After all the chat on here this week... on 16:55 - Jan 11 by BackToRussia

Haha excellent.

I'm not seeing the praise for PR Paul rolling in though....

Too early for that. Time will tell. Enjoyed the win.
After all the chat on here this week... on 18:05 - Jan 11 with 892 viewsclive_baker

Rotherham look good, them and Coventry have impressed me more than any other side I've seen at this level. We've got our work cut out if we're going to finish in the top 2 but I still think we're capable if we play to our best.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

After all the chat on here this week... on 20:08 - Jan 11 with 829 viewsTerry_Nutkins

After all the chat on here this week... on 18:05 - Jan 11 by clive_baker

Rotherham look good, them and Coventry have impressed me more than any other side I've seen at this level. We've got our work cut out if we're going to finish in the top 2 but I still think we're capable if we play to our best.

agreed on them. said we were playing well just before Exeter scored last week. I decided to message my cov supporting mate on about 74/75 mins that i liked how they scored 1st min and were seeing out the game comfortably. MK dons immediately scored. I'm on to something...One game at a time i'll make up for Lee Martins goal being my fault.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

After all the chat on here this week... on 20:11 - Jan 11 with 823 viewsPecker

After all the chat on here this week... on 15:58 - Jan 11 by Chrisd

Sunderland now in the top 6. Where did they come from? Teams are starting to make their move.

Yes they are and we will need to keep winning and keep the momentum going to be top 2 come the end of the season. I think we can and I think we will.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024