Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big players stepping up. 19:09 - Jan 11 with 1048 viewsTerry_Nutkins

We've had lots of criticism of rotation and also of big players not performing. A lot of that was well justified (when notntotally out of order and OTT). I always said we'll settle down formation and felt (hoped) they would be really important to us. Today showed just how big Judge and Huws can be for this club. I really hope its the start of them playing to their potential. A run of games will really benefit them. Both intelligent players who will work out the right way to link and play in Jackson, Norwood and runners.

If we get a result at Oxford it will be massive. lets get behind the boys again!!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Big players stepping up. on 19:14 - Jan 11 with 1015 viewsBlueNomad

I agree with all the comments about Huws and Judge but I thought the much maligned Edwards was excellent today. With KVY yet to return I actually think we are well set. CB to replace Toto is all we need. If that is the only signing I would despair of those who say ME / the club lack ambition.
Big players stepping up. on 19:24 - Jan 11 with 976 viewsBluefish

Big players stepping up. on 19:14 - Jan 11 by BlueNomad

I agree with all the comments about Huws and Judge but I thought the much maligned Edwards was excellent today. With KVY yet to return I actually think we are well set. CB to replace Toto is all we need. If that is the only signing I would despair of those who say ME / the club lack ambition.

Edwards was average at best in a 4-1 win. He still looked out of his depth by miles and added nothing

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Big players stepping up. on 19:28 - Jan 11 with 954 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Big players stepping up. on 19:14 - Jan 11 by BlueNomad

I just find it unnecessary how Edwards has become one of the chief scapegoats. I've said before he is a bit lightweight and doesn't always produce consistent performances. He does work hard though and is doing his best in a position that isn't his best. I don't think he has been that bad. His biggest failing is he looked like a bit of a find when we first signed him and hasn't lived up to it. Doesn't make him bad.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Big players stepping up. on 19:35 - Jan 11 with 928 viewsIllinoisblue

Big players stepping up. on 19:24 - Jan 11 by Bluefish

Edwards was average at best in a 4-1 win. He still looked out of his depth by miles and added nothing

That’s absurdly harsh on Edwards.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Big players stepping up. on 01:23 - Jan 12 with 767 viewstextbackup

Big players stepping up. on 19:24 - Jan 11 by Bluefish

I normally slate him, for being weak and rash in tackles.... but yesterday I thought he done alright - in a position that isn't somewhere he features too often

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024