Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do any iFollow users know roughly how long it takes before 07:47 - Jan 12 with 690 viewsSamWhiteUK

the full game is uploaded? I was hoping I was going to be able to watch this morning?

Maybe they don't do this any more, I'm sure they did last year. Looking, I can't see the option for the Wycombe game either

EDIT: I'm a dolt, just click watch now and it'll start. I thought it was going to be listed with the highlights
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 8:22]
Do any iFollow users know roughly how long it takes before on 12:02 - Jan 12 with 599 viewsurbanblue

That's interesting to know. I knew you had to wait 24 hours for the full replay to come up but were you able to watch the full game without the score showing immediately next morning?

I get up at 2am to watch the Saturday games. I prefer to see them live but would be good to know that I can watch the next morning if I have something on!
Do any iFollow users know roughly how long it takes before on 12:00 - Jan 22 with 485 viewsSamWhiteUK

Do any iFollow users know roughly how long it takes before on 12:02 - Jan 12 by urbanblue

That's interesting to know. I knew you had to wait 24 hours for the full replay to come up but were you able to watch the full game without the score showing immediately next morning?

I get up at 2am to watch the Saturday games. I prefer to see them live but would be good to know that I can watch the next morning if I have something on!

I already knew the score, so I wasn't too bothered. I certainly didn't have to wait 24 hours though.

I'm not sure there is any way you can block the score - maybe you could use something like ublock origin and the block element option! Otherwise you'll just have to really squint while you're setting up a fullscreen player!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024