Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
- Gwyneth and her vagina candle 14:00 - Jan 12 with 1408 viewsbluebud

I'm looking to buy one or two of these for a family member - however I'm worried it's not a true representation in terms of odour.

Can anyone here confirm or have any experience with false advertising or trading standards if not?

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/11/gwyneth-paltrow-sells-candle-smells-like-vagina-m
- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 16:15 - Jan 12 with 1217 viewsPendejo

I thought that link was one of those clever mock ups... then I googled the product - $75 for a freaking candle!

Are there any chemists out there? Someone who could enlighten us on the process.

Does Mr. White Coat Expert Scent Smeller have a smell of the original from source then compare that to candles knocked up in the lab?

During process is she allowed to perform normal bodily functions?

Is the scent one of an aroused state?

So many questions I never thought I'd be asking... and I don't think I really want an answer for...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 16:25 - Jan 12 with 1196 viewsPendejo

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 16:15 - Jan 12 by Pendejo

I thought that link was one of those clever mock ups... then I googled the product - $75 for a freaking candle!

Are there any chemists out there? Someone who could enlighten us on the process.

Does Mr. White Coat Expert Scent Smeller have a smell of the original from source then compare that to candles knocked up in the lab?

So many questions I never thought I'd be asking... and I don't think I really want an answer for...

Is this how she readied herself?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 16:29 - Jan 12 with 1171 viewsStokieBlue

Everything on Goop is false advertising except perhaps this.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 17:00 - Jan 12 with 1098 viewsbluebud

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 16:15 - Jan 12 by Pendejo

I've been trying to make my own version this afternoon - I think my Intimate Cheese candles will inspire and empower. Manufacturing process isn't easy and the old boy's a bit burnt.
- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 17:44 - Jan 12 with 1023 viewsAlanRetentive

Just to be clear, could you confirm that it is the v***** candle which you wish to purchase, and not Ms. Paltrow?

*** Puch Maxi N Owners Club, Social Distancing Officer (SoDOff) and Undersecretary for The Verification of Vaccinations And Testing (UTVVAT) 2021 ***

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 17:47 - Jan 12 with 1010 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 17:00 - Jan 12 by bluebud

I've been trying to make my own version this afternoon - I think my Intimate Cheese candles will inspire and empower. Manufacturing process isn't easy and the old boy's a bit burnt.

Do you know if she does an ear candle?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 17:52 - Jan 12 with 999 viewsNthQldITFC

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 17:00 - Jan 12 by bluebud

Where did you put the wick?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 18:11 - Jan 12 with 972 viewsbluebud

- Gwyneth and her vagina candle on 17:44 - Jan 12 by AlanRetentive

Just to be clear, could you confirm that it is the v***** candle which you wish to purchase, and not Ms. Paltrow?

Definitely the candles mate.

I don't entertain the purchasing of anybody - a conscious coupling might be on the cards once she gets a good sniff of my candles though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024