Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. 17:50 - Jan 12 with 3980 viewshampstead_blue

In today's ST she's been opened up as a person with such a bad memory it can only mean she is fibbing.......

Claim; She claimed she was a solicitor working for the NHS defending it against privatisation
Former colleague and Partner at the said law firm: She worked for a private commercial law firm in an administrative role checking contracts, some relating to the NHS. She never defended the NHS in any capacity.

Claim: I was a solicitor working for the NHS for 10 years
Fact from Law Society: At the time of her claim she had been registered for 6 1/2 years

Claim: I used to sit at the top of the stairs at home and see my Dad come home from the docks after giving out redundancy notices. She also claimed to have seen her father give out said notices.
Reality: She was 2 and her father worked at a different site.

Oh dear.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 17:58 - Jan 12 with 2563 viewsSteve_M

Wait until you see the mistruths our Prime Minister comes up with every time he opens his mouth.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:03 - Jan 12 with 2530 viewsHerbivore

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 17:58 - Jan 12 by Steve_M

Wait until you see the mistruths our Prime Minister comes up with every time he opens his mouth.

Yeah, he's going to be seething. Looking forward to seeing his reaction on here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:05 - Jan 12 with 2517 viewsm14_blue

And so it begins....
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:28 - Jan 12 with 2468 viewsBackToRussia

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:05 - Jan 12 by m14_blue

And so it begins....

Try a couple of weeks ago.

I'm actually hoping a left wing leader doesn't get elected just so that I can enjoy this forum for the next 5 years.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:30 - Jan 12 with 2443 viewsBluefish

Ah we have move on to the :but what about Boris now" despite it being slated when it was about Jeremy.

I agree with what you have said btw just not the double standards

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:34 - Jan 12 with 2448 viewsSomethingBlue

Cool but can we first deal with the lying, racist, homophobic, misogynist thug currently in office who you have personally enabled and endorsed?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:40 - Jan 12 with 2408 viewshampstead_blue

Then you will have plenty of ammunition to post on the board. Feel free to post with counterclaim. I look forward to it.

In the meantime, feel free to ignore the blatant lying of another member of the hard left.
They can do no wrong.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:57 - Jan 12 with 2366 viewsitfcjoe

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:40 - Jan 12 by hampstead_blue

Then you will have plenty of ammunition to post on the board. Feel free to post with counterclaim. I look forward to it.

In the meantime, feel free to ignore the blatant lying of another member of the hard left.
They can do no wrong.

Do you think everyone who disagrees with you is the hard left? Also try and show any scrutiny to the Tories for a change

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 19:03 - Jan 12 with 2334 viewsreusersfreekicks

Last one is wrong. Good try though
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 19:06 - Jan 12 with 2323 viewsm14_blue

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:57 - Jan 12 by itfcjoe

Do you think everyone who disagrees with you is the hard left? Also try and show any scrutiny to the Tories for a change

Sparks was accused of being hard left the other day....
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 2308 viewshampstead_blue

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:57 - Jan 12 by itfcjoe

Most who have a penchant to ignore the track record of the likes of JC and JM have regularly given them overt support.

Scrutiny for the Tories?
What is interesting is that when politics was based around the centre ground it was much calmer. The problem was that the likes of Blair wielded so much influence that even an illegal war was ignored.

There are many things the Tories do which I find acerbic. Not enough focusing on social entrepreneurship. A sector such as building homes does need a real look at. I feel that more sustainable materials should be encouraged.
They don't do enough (the Tories I mean) to promote environmental issues.
If I saw a decent piece on them I'd be sure to post it.

The problem is that the Labour party is like Delia, a gift which keeps on giving.
I do hold my hand-up and say that the vileness of JC/JM and their cabal does get me seeing red which does taint my posts.

I take your point as it is meant. Happily and thanks.

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 19:25 - Jan 12 with 2265 viewsHerbivore

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 19:06 - Jan 12 by m14_blue

Sparks was accused of being hard left the other day....

Stokie has had it chucked at him too. Bizarre.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 19:29 - Jan 12 with 2251 viewsfooters

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 19:08 - Jan 12 by hampstead_blue

Most who have a penchant to ignore the track record of the likes of JC and JM have regularly given them overt support.

Scrutiny for the Tories?
What is interesting is that when politics was based around the centre ground it was much calmer. The problem was that the likes of Blair wielded so much influence that even an illegal war was ignored.

There are many things the Tories do which I find acerbic. Not enough focusing on social entrepreneurship. A sector such as building homes does need a real look at. I feel that more sustainable materials should be encouraged.

The problem is that the Labour party is like Delia, a gift which keeps on giving.
I do hold my hand-up and say that the vileness of JC/JM and their cabal does get me seeing red which does taint my posts.

I am sure you were a fervent opponent of the Iraq war at the time. In fact, there seem to be very few people who will now admit to being for it, but at the time I distinctly remember being in a minority on the issue. Funny that.

As for house building, you should maybe look at the list of Tory donors and their interest in maintaining a profitable bubble.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 20:42 - Jan 12 with 2132 viewsbazgammon

thick as mince, Mrs Merton lookalike.

Poll: Lambert

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 21:08 - Jan 12 with 2083 viewsSteve_M

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:40 - Jan 12 by hampstead_blue

They can do no wrong.

I think Long-Bailey is a limited politician, elevated to the leadership race purely because John McDonnell likes her. She would be the worst of the current leadership candidates by a long way in my opinion and do nothing to challenge the incompetent government we currently have.

Your endless reposting of attack articles from the Tory press, without being able to recognise similar - or worse - flaws in the Tory party somewhat tedious though.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 21:23]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 21:21 - Jan 12 with 2053 viewsmonytowbray

Scrutiny for the Tories?

My favourite part was when you ignored any negatives about the Tories involving homelessness, child poverty, the continual closing of public services, slashing the quality of life for disabled people and people with mental health issues, the 6-figure tally of deaths bought on from benefit cuts and harsh FTW schemes, bulldozing towards an uncertain future outside the EU almost guaranteed to damage anyone who isn’t a billionaire, making no effort to close tax avoidance loopholes as well as lying and breaking almost every manifesto promise within a week of election.

So that either makes you ignorant to the truth, or shows you truly give zero sh1ts about anyone but yourself.

Not a great look no matter which one you are, is it?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 21:23 - Jan 12 with 2046 viewsjeera

Scrutiny for the Tories?

"Ignored an illegal war".

Apart from the literally hundreds of thousands who took to the streets you mean.

Yet again, why do you insist on telling lie after lie? Or half truths even.

Most of the things you suggest are in your head.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 23:36]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 21:30 - Jan 12 with 2026 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 19:29 - Jan 12 by footers

I am sure you were a fervent opponent of the Iraq war at the time. In fact, there seem to be very few people who will now admit to being for it, but at the time I distinctly remember being in a minority on the issue. Funny that.

As for house building, you should maybe look at the list of Tory donors and their interest in maintaining a profitable bubble.

How old are you?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 21:55 - Jan 12 with 1961 viewsjaykay

Scrutiny for the Tories?

jesus what on earth is that smell
where have i smelt it before. oh its bullsh1t.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 22:04 - Jan 12 with 1935 viewsfooters

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 21:30 - Jan 12 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

How old are you?

I'm not looking to date right now. Sorry.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 22:35 - Jan 12 with 1867 viewseireblue

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 20:42 - Jan 12 by bazgammon

thick as mince, Mrs Merton lookalike.

Well, I don’t really know if your post is 100% accurate, since I haven’t meet hammy in person.
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 22:53 - Jan 12 with 1836 viewseireblue

Boris Johnson voted for the war.

Hammy has used the person that pushed through the duff intelligence as a person whose views should be respected.

I think hammy is confused.

But you are correct there were MPs that were against the war that hammy calls illegal.
I wonder what happened to them.
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 23:02 - Jan 12 with 1821 viewsChurchman

Oh I was well and truly for the second Iraq war at the time. I just felt it had to be done. Firstly, Hussein and his people, including his evil sons, were appalling in every way and secondly the Prime Minister said it was a necessity. For me at the time, I felt it was his call, he had the info we were not privy to and should be backed.

I always felt that it was after the war that he should provide the evidence/justification. He didn’t and should have been held accountable for it.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 23:34]
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 23:59 - Jan 12 with 1763 viewsjaykay

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 22:53 - Jan 12 by eireblue

Boris Johnson voted for the war.

Hammy has used the person that pushed through the duff intelligence as a person whose views should be respected.

I think hammy is confused.

But you are correct there were MPs that were against the war that hammy calls illegal.
I wonder what happened to them.

do you think he will be back on this thread, after you have just shown he forgets what he posts in the past sometimes. worse still he thinks we all to thick not to remember his postings

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 07:43 - Jan 13 with 1595 viewshampstead_blue

FTR I was for the second Iraq war at the time. I'd visited a friend who was about to deploy in an advanced role. We had a chat about some of what he'd been told and it seemed the right thing to do.

Problem was that when he got there it very quickly transpired that the reasons for going were entirely false.
We both felt cheated. I was then and am still angry that nobody was held responsible.

With regard to housing, I have not seen the list of Tory donors who build houses. You've no reason to lie.
Neither side has done anything serious about environmental policy for years and years. That's wrong.

To others, I think you just don't like an opposing view.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024