Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. 08:21 - Jan 14 with 1161 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-51099609

Facters....is this as old as you?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 08:22 - Jan 14 with 1146 viewsBlueBadger

Nah, Facters was already in Sixth form when it started in Primary School.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 08:23 - Jan 14 with 1144 viewshampstead_blue

it's so cool.
Space is such a mind blowing subject. I love it.

kind of blows religion away like a speck of story dust.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 09:08 - Jan 14 with 1071 viewsfactual_blue

Of course not.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 09:51 - Jan 14 with 1027 viewsdickie

7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 08:23 - Jan 14 by hampstead_blue

it's so cool.
Space is such a mind blowing subject. I love it.

kind of blows religion away like a speck of story dust.

Are you sure god wasn't just playing the long game?
7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 10:17 - Jan 14 with 1001 viewsGeoffSentence

Remarkable isn't it.

In all that time the Nodgers have never won anything of note.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 10:25 - Jan 14 with 993 viewshampstead_blue

7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 09:51 - Jan 14 by dickie

Are you sure god wasn't just playing the long game?

we will never know........I'm guessing he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy......

until then let us rejoice in all things ITFC, cricket, gin, good claret and CHEESE......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 13:00 - Jan 14 with 942 viewscrunchie1978

Anybody....No.....dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 17:21 - Jan 14 with 882 viewsWeWereZombies

What fascinates me at the moment is that they have put a date on the substance but not yet told us what it is. I have a feeling that someone in this thread is hoping for Wensleydale...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 19:07 - Jan 22 with 718 viewsdickie

7.5 billion years old....just think about that for a few seconds. on 10:25 - Jan 14 by hampstead_blue

we will never know........I'm guessing he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy......

until then let us rejoice in all things ITFC, cricket, gin, good claret and CHEESE......

Rip Terry Jones!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024