Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? 14:32 - Jan 14 with 902 viewsitfcjoe

I'll b leaving in about half an hour and not really had a chance to think about it yet

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 14:37 - Jan 14 with 864 viewsRobTheMonk

There's the Ozone Leisure Park on the other side of the carpark. Cinema's, arcades, sports bar, some food places (nice burger place if it's still there - The Ridge I think).
Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 14:39 - Jan 14 with 848 viewsBluefish

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 14:37 - Jan 14 by RobTheMonk

There's the Ozone Leisure Park on the other side of the carpark. Cinema's, arcades, sports bar, some food places (nice burger place if it's still there - The Ridge I think).

Joe wants to know where he finds the place with the strippers, he is over excited after reading about Wycombe

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 14:41 - Jan 14 with 834 viewsRobTheMonk

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 14:39 - Jan 14 by Bluefish

Joe wants to know where he finds the place with the strippers, he is over excited after reading about Wycombe

I can tell you where they used to be ...
Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 14:50 - Jan 14 with 807 viewsSuperfrans

And, if anyone is in the city now, what's the weather currently? My app is showing pretty relentless rain all afternoon and evening. :-/

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:02 - Jan 14 with 770 viewsRobTheMonk

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 14:50 - Jan 14 by Superfrans

And, if anyone is in the city now, what's the weather currently? My app is showing pretty relentless rain all afternoon and evening. :-/

About 10 miles away at work. Windy and starting to rain.
Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:08 - Jan 14 with 748 viewsBluefish

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:02 - Jan 14 by RobTheMonk

Oxford have just tweeted that there will be a pitch inspection at 6pm

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:17 - Jan 14 with 696 viewsSitfcB

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:08 - Jan 14 by Bluefish

Bastard.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:20 - Jan 14 with 682 viewsMrTown

The Ridge Oxford Bar & Grill, opens at 5pm which is where we will be going.

Not really a pub though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:24 - Jan 14 with 668 viewsBluebell

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:02 - Jan 14 by RobTheMonk

We are about 15 miles away and it is pretty rough. Strong winds and heavy rain at the moment.
Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:25 - Jan 14 with 665 viewsdavblue

take a spare change of clothes if i was you.
Chance to get soaked tonight with the wind and rain here, it's horrible.
Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:35 - Jan 14 with 628 viewsbluewein

The George Inn is supposed to be a shout. 15 minute walk from the ground...

Edit:- Seeing the weather report means 15 mins of getting drenched, but you can leave your car there...
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 15:37]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:38 - Jan 14 with 608 viewsWallingford_Boy

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:17 - Jan 14 by SitfcB

Bastard.

Game will be on.

Rain fine at the moment and their pitch is decent enough.

RIP Sir Bobby

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:41 - Jan 14 with 598 viewsWallingford_Boy

Anything close to the ground then for a pint and a bit of grub? on 15:08 - Jan 14 by Bluefish

No they haven't, game should be fine.

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024