Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 enforced change but otherwise unchanged 19:07 - Jan 14 with 657 viewsBluefish

In team and shape....and you lot think that he hasn't been told to stop meddling. Well played Marcus and Lee

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

1 enforced change but otherwise unchanged on 19:09 - Jan 14 with 639 viewsBlueBadger

It says a lot about his basic competence that he's had to be told to stop faffing about by our famously football illiterate owner.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

1 enforced change but otherwise unchanged on 19:11 - Jan 14 with 625 viewsblueislander

Don’t be immodest.Iy was you he listened to.
1 enforced change but otherwise unchanged on 19:16 - Jan 14 with 599 viewsBluefish

1 enforced change but otherwise unchanged on 19:11 - Jan 14 by blueislander

Don’t be immodest.Iy was you he listened to.

Marcus listened to me and told PR Paul
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 19:29]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

1 enforced change but otherwise unchanged on 19:18 - Jan 14 with 583 viewsJ2BLUE

I think you might be right. Might explain his post match interview last time out as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

1 enforced change but otherwise unchanged on 19:26 - Jan 14 with 552 viewsLankHenners

He's been told to stop alright, but not by those two.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

1 enforced change but otherwise unchanged on 19:27 - Jan 14 with 541 viewsHipsterectomy

This is likely to bite me on the arse but that is such a strong bench from us...wouldn't even say we need strengthening if that's who we have not playing

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

1 enforced change but otherwise unchanged on 19:27 - Jan 14 with 538 viewsBlueBadger

1 enforced change but otherwise unchanged on 19:18 - Jan 14 by J2BLUE

I think you might be right. Might explain his post match interview last time out as well.

Definitely a very aggressive defensive tone to them recently, hasn't there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024