Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Oxford players were all technically good 22:42 - Jan 14 with 1122 viewsunstableblue

Even the defenders

Very impressed by them as a team.

They are a team of Kane Vincent Youngs!!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The Oxford players were all technically good on 22:52 - Jan 14 with 1052 viewsbournemouthblue

There's certainly some talent in there

They looked dangerous in transition, their midfield certainly looked like it had the ability to burst forward and cause problems

You can see why they score a lot of goals

They must be a bit leaky at the back, not that we saw much evidence of it tonight

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

how does that get a down vote? on 23:03 - Jan 14 with 1009 viewsunstableblue

Definition of a technical player below, and part from the keepers howlers, to a man they had that technical capability

“A technical player is a player has excellent ability on the ball, a good-looking player in possession, with the ability to buy themselves time and space due to their skill manipulating a football, working it in tight areas and improvising with their strong technique to solve problems in the game as they arise.”

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The Oxford players were all technically good on 23:06 - Jan 14 with 999 viewsBluebell

Sorry I have to disagree. I didn’t think they played very well. We will beat them at PR next month if they play like that.

I expect the weather had something to do with it as they improved in the second half but I thought they would be much better.
The Oxford players were all technically good on 23:12 - Jan 14 with 958 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

The Oxford players were all technically good on 23:06 - Jan 14 by Bluebell

Sorry I have to disagree. I didn’t think they played very well. We will beat them at PR next month if they play like that.

I expect the weather had something to do with it as they improved in the second half but I thought they would be much better.

Agreed. I thought they defended well but were impotent up front, considering the ref gave them so may decisions, and got them out of trouble several times, with a more balanced ref we would've won that game, and should do so next month at PR.

Poll: would you rather

The Oxford players were all technically good on 23:27 - Jan 14 with 914 viewsSomethingBlue

Shame they didn't really show it tonight then.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The Oxford players were all technically good on 07:32 - Jan 15 with 724 viewsKeaneish

The Oxford players were all technically good on 23:06 - Jan 14 by Bluebell

I never felt they were a real threat. Fosu-Henry and Batiste were neat ad tidy on the ball but even their runs at Chambers were well covered. Agree we'll turn them over at PR.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024