Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night 10:31 - Jan 15 with 3413 viewsMaySixth

he literally just fell over
correct decision

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 10:34 - Jan 15 with 3041 viewsSaleAway

Did we need a brand new thread for that?

Oh, and you're wrong :-)

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 10:34 - Jan 15 with 3052 viewsitfcjoe

Thought the referee was pretty good tonight, got most things right by MaySixth 14 Jan 2020 22:51
never ever a pen on Norwood first half

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 10:38 - Jan 15 with 3015 viewsMaySixth

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 10:34 - Jan 15 by SaleAway

Did we need a brand new thread for that?

Oh, and you're wrong :-)

Can I be arsed scrolling down reading all the threads? No

Am I right? Yes

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 10:45 - Jan 15 with 2978 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 10:38 - Jan 15 by MaySixth

Am I right? Yes

You better stick to telling us your porkies about players coming in/out.
Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 10:45 - Jan 15 with 2976 viewsFixed_It

Am I right? Yes

So you don't read your own? Probably wise...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 10:48 - Jan 15 with 2967 viewshomer_123

Am I right? Yes

If you can't be bothered to scroll down a few threads - then what's the point of posting and being part of the board?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 10:59 - Jan 15 with 2912 viewsbraveblue

The ref disagrees. Said after the game it was a foul.
Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 11:02 - Jan 15 with 2901 viewsKeaneish

Which appeal? We appealed 3 times in one move. The initial tug; then his arm over his shoulder restricting his movement and then the lunge with his arm over Norwood's back bringing him down.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 12:04 - Jan 15 with 2811 viewsRobTheMonk

Guy I work with who is an Oxford fan and ironically was interviewed by Ipswich Fanzone said it looked like a penalty.

What I will say is Norwood really doesn't help himself at times.
lol on 12:06 - Jan 15 with 2794 viewsDyland

Am I right? Yes

You posted exactly the same last night you sausage.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 12:16 - Jan 15 with 2776 viewsMrTown

I have to say I really did feel it was a penalty.

I originally thought it was a really good 50/50 tussle, then when Mousinho ut his arms around Norwood and swung him around, it was a bit of a giveaway of a stonewall penalty.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 12:31 - Jan 15 with 2725 views44_not_out

The OP is a great example of one those people who revels in the fact something goes against us. The really annoying person you work with, who knows nothing about football and claims to be an expert. It’s the need to gain attention..... the vast majority (including the ref) believe it was a pen, but I’ll tell you what I’m going to be different... bore off pal
Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 12:33 - Jan 15 with 2712 viewsbilllm

Drugs test
Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 13:29 - Jan 15 with 2567 viewsstewartm

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 12:33 - Jan 15 by billlm

Drugs test

I was thinking more of a rampton escapee

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 13:55 - Jan 15 with 2515 viewsSwansea_Blue

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 12:04 - Jan 15 by RobTheMonk

Guy I work with who is an Oxford fan and ironically was interviewed by Ipswich Fanzone said it looked like a penalty.

Quite. Maybe it should have been, and I'd have given it (but I'm slightly biased!). But equally it was fairly obvious why the ref was convinced it wasn't at the time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 14:27 - Jan 15 with 2474 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Same as Garner. Gets to the point where referees don't want to belive him cause he is constantly at it.

Boy who cried Wolf esque

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 14:28 - Jan 15 with 2471 viewsBiGDonnie

Agreed - although I was watching on an Iphone, it did seem like a weak shout.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 14:30 - Jan 15 with 2464 viewsBiGDonnie

Yep - if he'd have tried to score instead of trying to win a penalty, we may have scored.

COYBs

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 14:31 - Jan 15 with 2460 viewsBiGDonnie

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 12:31 - Jan 15 by 44_not_out

The OP is a great example of one those people who revels in the fact something goes against us. The really annoying person you work with, who knows nothing about football and claims to be an expert. It’s the need to gain attention..... the vast majority (including the ref) believe it was a pen, but I’ll tell you what I’m going to be different... bore off pal

Opinions, innit. I think you're reading too much into the OP...

COYBs

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 14:39 - Jan 15 with 2436 viewsHerbivore

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 12:16 - Jan 15 by MrTown

I have to say I really did feel it was a penalty.

I originally thought it was a really good 50/50 tussle, then when Mousinho ut his arms around Norwood and swung him around, it was a bit of a giveaway of a stonewall penalty.

It's a clear pen for me, or at least a freekick on the edge of the box. There's some 50/50 tussling initially, then Norwood gets goalside and the guy has a first tug at him which happens just outside the box, then as they go into he box the defender has hands all over Norwood and eventually an arm around the neck. None of that is legal and something should have been given. I would wager the fans saying it wasn't a pen would give Chambers or Nsiala pelters for doing the same at the other end and would be saying we were lucky a pen wasn't given.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 14:49 - Jan 15 with 2421 viewscrossyitfc

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 14:30 - Jan 15 by BiGDonnie

Yep - if he'd have tried to score instead of trying to win a penalty, we may have scored.

I'm sure he would have done if he hadn't been RKO'd to the ground instead.
Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 15:26 - Jan 15 with 2359 viewsBiGDonnie

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 14:49 - Jan 15 by crossyitfc

I'm sure he would have done if he hadn't been RKO'd to the ground instead.

Like that response, penalty it was!

COYBs

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 15:45 - Jan 15 with 2326 viewsjeera

His trajectory is consistent with the arm around the neck and subsequent movement I'd have thought.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 15:49 - Jan 15 with 2321 viewsHerbivore

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 15:45 - Jan 15 by jeera

His trajectory is consistent with the arm around the neck and subsequent movement I'd have thought.

I don't know how anyone can watch that and think it's not a foul on Norwood.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Never ever a penalty on Norwood last night on 15:58 - Jan 15 with 2292 viewsclive_baker

Definite foul.

Anywhere else on the pitch and he's blowing for a free kick.

Ref's a bottle job.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024