Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And you think this country is knackered! 15:22 - Jan 15 with 2267 viewshampstead_blue

At least we're not Russia....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51120166

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

And you think this country is knackered! on 15:38 - Jan 15 with 2232 viewsStokieBlue

Putin gonna Putin.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:13 - Jan 15 with 2186 viewshampstead_blue

And you think this country is knackered! on 15:38 - Jan 15 by StokieBlue

Putin gonna Putin.

SB

Have you listened to the audiobook; Putin: Prisoner of Power?

It's very interesting and argues that he has painted himself into a corner. The end game for him is to die in power.

Very interesting indeed.
The other one relevant to him is the Panama Papers. Pretty much nails him.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:22 - Jan 15 with 2164 viewsStokieBlue

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:13 - Jan 15 by hampstead_blue

Have you listened to the audiobook; Putin: Prisoner of Power?

It's very interesting and argues that he has painted himself into a corner. The end game for him is to die in power.

Very interesting indeed.
The other one relevant to him is the Panama Papers. Pretty much nails him.

You are mistaking the majority of the Russian public for people that seem to care about his obvious stealing of the countries money.

As for dying in power, he almost certainly will. He won't be the official president but that doesn't mean he won't be in power and it doesn't mean it'll be any time soon.

Something drastic would have to happen to change the above but I guess anything is possible.

SB

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:28 - Jan 15 with 2146 viewsHerbivore

I'd be quite happy with our government resigning.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:30 - Jan 15 with 2142 viewsStokieBlue

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:28 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

I'd be quite happy with our government resigning.

Indeed, although perhaps not in order to consolidate Boris position in a more permanent manner.

SB

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:34 - Jan 15 with 2130 viewsHerbivore

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:30 - Jan 15 by StokieBlue

Indeed, although perhaps not in order to consolidate Boris position in a more permanent manner.

SB

Technically the Queen is our Putin equivalent.

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:36 - Jan 15 with 2124 viewsStokieBlue

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:34 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

Both Lizards?

SB

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:40 - Jan 15 with 2116 viewsMullet

Christ talk about standards tumbling. We're not a corrupt, authoritarian agent of mischief and death on a global scale eh?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:40 - Jan 15 with 2112 viewsHerbivore

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:36 - Jan 15 by StokieBlue

Both Lizards?

SB

Both highly proficient judo players.

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:42 - Jan 15 with 2105 viewshampstead_blue

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:30 - Jan 15 by StokieBlue

SB

I like the fact that our revolving door has a 5 year (or so) cycle and it's very hard to stop.

It's not perfect, but nothing (apart from my square cut ) is.....

And you think this country is knackered! on 19:12 - Jan 15 with 1997 viewsEwan_Oozami

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:40 - Jan 15 by Mullet

Christ talk about standards tumbling. We're not a corrupt, authoritarian agent of mischief and death on a global scale eh?

Can I get back to you on that one?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

And you think this country is knackered! on 19:14 - Jan 15 with 1993 viewsjeera

"Look over there!"

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

And you think this country is knackered! on 19:17 - Jan 15 with 1988 viewsjeera

And you think this country is knackered! on 19:14 - Jan 15 by jeera

"Look over there!"

Or actually, better still; don't watch that, watch this:

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

And you think this country is knackered! on 09:27 - Jan 16 with 1815 viewsElephantintheRoom

Imagine if called himself an oligarch and put a few of the plundered billions into buying ITFC.... most people on here would be thrilled.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

And you think this country is knackered! on 09:29 - Jan 16 with 1802 viewsartsbossbeard

And you think this country is knackered! on 09:27 - Jan 16 by ElephantintheRoom

Imagine if called himself an oligarch and put a few of the plundered billions into buying ITFC.... most people on here would be thrilled.

*remembers the Magical Vegas announcement, the subsequent uproar and then a quick look round the other team sponsors in the PL & EFL*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

And you think this country is knackered! on 09:31 - Jan 16 with 1782 viewsHerbivore

And you think this country is knackered! on 09:27 - Jan 16 by ElephantintheRoom

So edgy.

And you think this country is knackered! on 09:39 - Jan 16 with 1755 viewsChurchman

And you think this country is knackered! on 16:34 - Jan 15 by Herbivore

Maybe the Queen is really Blofeld. It’d be a great disguise.
And you think this country is knackered! on 10:08 - Jan 16 with 1720 viewsElephantintheRoom

And you think this country is knackered! on 09:29 - Jan 16 by artsbossbeard

*remembers the Magical Vegas announcement, the subsequent uproar and then a quick look round the other team sponsors in the PL & EFL*

27 wrongs make 27 wrongs

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024