Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic 16:27 - Jan 15 with 817 viewsMaySixth

still a gem of a record

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic on 18:12 - Jan 15 with 772 viewsSteve_M

Definitely, I read this earlier today on that:

https://thequietus.com/articles/03709-25-years-on-remembering-the-sundays-readin

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic on 19:52 - Jan 15 with 725 viewsTrumptonBlue

Still my all-time fave album, I think.

30 years. Bloody hell.
The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic on 20:55 - Jan 15 with 687 viewsBlueorder

A stunning album. I was lucky enough to see them at Cambridge junction back in the day.
The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic on 21:04 - Jan 15 with 682 viewssoupytwist

Thanks for the reminder, I'll give the CD a spin at some point in the next few days
The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic on 21:31 - Jan 15 with 664 viewsjasondozzell

Beautiful album. Harriet Wheeler's voice...
The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic on 22:13 - Jan 15 with 643 viewsvapour_trail

The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic on 21:04 - Jan 15 by soupytwist

Thanks for the reminder, I'll give the CD a spin at some point in the next few days

Just pulled it off Spotify.

A lot of love for this maysixth.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic on 23:39 - Jan 15 with 608 viewslordsambuca

The Sundays - Reading, Writing and Arithmetic on 18:12 - Jan 15 by Steve_M

Definitely, I read this earlier today on that:

https://thequietus.com/articles/03709-25-years-on-remembering-the-sundays-readin

Great album. I thought the next were still ok.

Thanks to Steve M for sharing the quietus piece.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024