Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Lee podcast special 19:05 - Jan 15 with 1658 viewsthatdamgood89

#ITFC podcastâš½

We sat down with ex #itfc striker Alan Lee for an honest & in-depth chat, taking a look at his career and getting his opinion on a wide range of topics.

We discussed;

Tactics & the rotation policy... Is it really a big deal for pro players?

Working on shape and cohesion as a player and team .What that may look like & Is it important?

How does a typical weekly training schedule look for a pro player ?

What he thinks is missing from today's game?

How intelligent players make a team not a system...('players not system' as Lambert may say)

And a whole lot more.. . It's not one to be missed.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1eWtB4Fyw0Uc6aNLUELQLz?nd=1

Available on all other podcast platforms
Just search

Talk of the town - Ipswich Town fc podcast

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Alan Lee podcast special on 19:12 - Jan 15 with 1630 viewsblueislander

Did Bluebell attend?
Alan Lee podcast special on 20:15 - Jan 15 with 1567 viewsfactual_blue

Alan Lee podcast special on 19:12 - Jan 15 by blueislander

Did Bluebell attend?

She was waiting in the green room...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Alan Lee podcast special on 12:58 - Jan 17 with 1222 viewsthatdamgood89

Alan Lee podcast special on 20:15 - Jan 15 by factual_blue

She was waiting in the green room...

Not sure who that is but they would have been more then welcome lol.

Anyone who hasn't yet listened or watched I'd urge to do so.

Alan really gave great insights into the mindset of pro players. How our players may be feeling right now and how they prepare for games etc.

He also went into detail on how younger players aren't being prepared for the pro game in the right way and how that is hurting certain formations and styles of play.

Despite being a fully signed up member of the coaching family with badges myself, I stil learnt so much on the morning from someone whose been there done that winning promotion twice.

We've had really good feedback on social media.

So well worth a listen if I say so myself lol

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Alan Lee podcast special on 13:11 - Jan 17 with 1204 viewsitfcjoe

Alan Lee podcast special on 12:58 - Jan 17 by thatdamgood89

Not sure who that is but they would have been more then welcome lol.

Anyone who hasn't yet listened or watched I'd urge to do so.

Alan really gave great insights into the mindset of pro players. How our players may be feeling right now and how they prepare for games etc.

He also went into detail on how younger players aren't being prepared for the pro game in the right way and how that is hurting certain formations and styles of play.

Despite being a fully signed up member of the coaching family with badges myself, I stil learnt so much on the morning from someone whose been there done that winning promotion twice.

We've had really good feedback on social media.

So well worth a listen if I say so myself lol

I gave it a listen yesterday and enjoyed it - some interesting insights given about a number of topics.

As Martin says, give it a listen if you get a chance

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Alan Lee podcast special on 14:04 - Jan 17 with 1162 viewsthatdamgood89

Alan Lee podcast special on 13:11 - Jan 17 by itfcjoe

I gave it a listen yesterday and enjoyed it - some interesting insights given about a number of topics.

As Martin says, give it a listen if you get a chance

Thanks Joe, that really neans a lot.... I don't suppose I could pay you to say that on social media could I? You're a strong voice in the ITFC community.... Also noWould fivers be alright this month 🤣🤣

Alan Lee podcast special on 14:35 - Jan 17 with 1144 viewsitfcjoe

Alan Lee podcast special on 14:04 - Jan 17 by thatdamgood89

Thanks Joe, that really neans a lot.... I don't suppose I could pay you to say that on social media could I? You're a strong voice in the ITFC community.... Also noWould fivers be alright this month 🤣🤣

I'll post something in a bit, no worries

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024