Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tranmere V Watford 08:56 - Jan 16 with 1906 viewsartsbossbeard

Re-arranged for Thursday night with the winner playing Man Utd at home at the weekend.

Ticket fiasco-ahoy! I see Watford are selling match tickets today to give them some breathing space..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tranmere V Watford on 09:19 - Jan 16 with 1794 viewsSitfcB

Watford also play Villa away Tuesday night!

Be funny if they lose the replay now.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tranmere V Watford on 09:20 - Jan 16 with 1802 viewsDyland

I love how fate has come to ITFC's aid for once with conditions and fixtures perfect to build on the form from Wycombe and Stanley... oh.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Tranmere V Watford on 09:21 - Jan 16 with 1783 viewsartsbossbeard

Tranmere V Watford on 09:19 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

The Tranmere pitch looked woeful from a couple of pictures I saw on FB yesterday.

Us Saturday, Watford Thurs and then potentially Man Utd on the weekend. 3 games in a week on that pitch??

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tranmere V Watford on 09:23 - Jan 16 with 1770 viewsBlueBadger

Tranmere V Watford on 09:20 - Jan 16 by Dyland

I love how fate has come to ITFC's aid for once with conditions and fixtures perfect to build on the form from Wycombe and Stanley... oh.

Don't be churlish now, it's opened up a whole new raft of excuses for PRP.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tranmere V Watford on 09:23 - Jan 16 with 1762 viewsSitfcB

Tranmere V Watford on 09:21 - Jan 16 by artsbossbeard

The Tranmere pitch looked woeful from a couple of pictures I saw on FB yesterday.

Us Saturday, Watford Thurs and then potentially Man Utd on the weekend. 3 games in a week on that pitch??

Yeah part of it look like a sandy/soily beach!

Especially with more rain forecast as well, there won’t be any grass left on it I doubt. Could give Tranmere an advantage for their cup game though.

COYB

naughty (n/t) on 09:34 - Jan 16 with 1714 viewsDyland

Tranmere V Watford on 09:23 - Jan 16 by BlueBadger

Don't be churlish now, it's opened up a whole new raft of excuses for PRP.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Tranmere V Watford on 22:34 - Jan 23 with 1288 viewsSitfcB

COYB

Tranmere V Watford on 08:16 - Jan 24 with 1085 viewsitfcjoe

Tranmere V Watford on 22:34 - Jan 23 by SitfcB

I'm sure Pogba will fancy that pitch after it had 120 minutes on it tonight!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Tranmere V Watford on 08:29 - Jan 24 with 1061 viewsRadlett_blue

Tranmere V Watford on 09:19 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

Watford effectively threw the game by putting out an U23 side. Not hard to see why when relegation would cost over £100m.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Tranmere V Watford on 08:42 - Jan 24 with 1041 viewsPJH

Tranmere V Watford on 08:29 - Jan 24 by Radlett_blue

Watford effectively threw the game by putting out an U23 side. Not hard to see why when relegation would cost over £100m.

It will be interesting to see how "weak" the Man U team is on Sunday because they cannot really afford the embarrassment of a full strength side losing to Tranmere but they have surely got to try to win the game.
Tranmere V Watford on 09:06 - Jan 24 with 975 viewsRadlett_blue

Tranmere V Watford on 08:42 - Jan 24 by PJH

It will be interesting to see how "weak" the Man U team is on Sunday because they cannot really afford the embarrassment of a full strength side losing to Tranmere but they have surely got to try to win the game.

They're still in the League Cup (though not for long) & the Europa League but arguably this is their best chance of a trophy. Can't you just wait for the media to draw parallels with Ferguson winning the FA Cup when he was in danger of being sacked?
While I think Soskjaer is out of his depth, Man U are still in all 3 Cups & 5th in the league with a chance of CL qualification so has he really done any worse than Ferguson's other successors?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Tranmere V Watford on 09:08 - Jan 24 with 972 viewsHARRY10

Tranmere V Watford on 08:42 - Jan 24 by PJH

I'm sure Man Utd fans will find Birkenhead most welcoming
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024