Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. 10:53 - Jan 16 with 20935 viewsgiant_stow

I deserved it, but what stings is how much I'll feel that 150 - middle aged skint smoker boy. Fcking idiot. Kick me again

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:55 - Jan 16 with 4621 viewsblue62

Ouch, maybe time to consider giving up.
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:55 - Jan 16 with 4619 viewschicoazul

I've often wondered how this happens. Did a man come up to you collar you and immediately fine you there and then?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:57 - Jan 16 with 4605 viewsgiant_stow

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:55 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

I've often wondered how this happens. Did a man come up to you collar you and immediately fine you there and then?

He saw me from down the street and wondered over. Particularly stupid as i know theyre often there anf the sight of them reminds me to use the bin (usually). One more kick please.

Edit: its just like when you get a speeding ticket - they have a little machine which prints it out there and then.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 11:03]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:57 - Jan 16 with 4596 viewsBasuco

Very harsh but that is a big deterrent, time to give up smoking so that you get some money back to pay that fine. How long would you have to give up to get that £150.
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:59 - Jan 16 with 4571 viewsgiant_stow

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:57 - Jan 16 by Basuco

Very harsh but that is a big deterrent, time to give up smoking so that you get some money back to pay that fine. How long would you have to give up to get that £150.

2 weeks at a tenner a packet.

Edut: i know... Whats a skunt person doing spendung that money on fags - weak-willed underclass rught here
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 11:01]

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:02 - Jan 16 with 4529 viewsJ2BLUE

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:57 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

He saw me from down the street and wondered over. Particularly stupid as i know theyre often there anf the sight of them reminds me to use the bin (usually). One more kick please.

Edit: its just like when you get a speeding ticket - they have a little machine which prints it out there and then.

So you regularly drop them?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:04 - Jan 16 with 4507 viewschicoazul

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:57 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

Can't you just refuse to give your details? He could be anyone after all.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:04 - Jan 16 with 4508 viewsGaryCooper

Whereabouts was this please?
Login to get fewer ads

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:04 - Jan 16 with 4505 viewsgiant_stow

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:02 - Jan 16 by J2BLUE

So you regularly drop them?

I usually use the bin, but was absent minded today, worrying about money funnily enough. Kick away...

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:05 - Jan 16 with 4499 viewsLord_Lucan

The problem is there are no longer any ash tray things on top of bins about. So what are you supposed to do?

You have my sympathies Norwich boy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:05 - Jan 16 with 4487 viewsgiant_stow

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:04 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

Can't you just refuse to give your details? He could be anyone after all.

They asked for id - think if you dont have it, they call the police.

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:05 - Jan 16 with 4493 viewsBasuco

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:59 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

2 weeks at a tenner a packet.

Edut: i know... Whats a skunt person doing spendung that money on fags - weak-willed underclass rught here
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 11:01]

So if you stopped smoking for three weeks then lapsed, you will be better off, if you continue smoke free many quids in. It would be the same as a £3900 per year pay rise to permanently give up! As well as the health benefits.
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:06 - Jan 16 with 4484 viewsgiant_stow

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:04 - Jan 16 by GaryCooper

Whereabouts was this please?

The top of Walthamstow high street.

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:06 - Jan 16 with 4467 viewsGlasgowBlue

Couldn’t you give a false name and address? Do they ask for id?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:07 - Jan 16 with 4473 viewsgiant_stow

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:05 - Jan 16 by Lord_Lucan

The problem is there are no longer any ash tray things on top of bins about. So what are you supposed to do?

Thank you mr.

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:08 - Jan 16 with 4465 viewschicoazul

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:05 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

Fair enough blud.
Another simple working man's pleasure slowly being taken away by the Fun Police.

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:10 - Jan 16 with 4434 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hate littering with a passion, no offence, but I'm glad to hear that you were fined.

And £150 seems like a good level to fine someone, its enough to hurt most people and make sure they dont do it again.

The is NO excuse for littering of any kind.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:11 - Jan 16 with 4436 viewsJ2BLUE

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:04 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

I usually use the bin, but was absent minded today, worrying about money funnily enough. Kick away...

Nah, it seems very harsh. I hope you get some good luck to balance it out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:11 - Jan 16 with 4423 viewsnoggin

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:05 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

I doubt the police would bother with such a minor incident, to be honest.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:11 - Jan 16 with 4409 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just leg it then. Are they going to bother to chase you?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 11:37]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:12 - Jan 16 with 4412 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:05 - Jan 16 by Lord_Lucan

Thats false, there are places to dispense of cig butts.

My old man used to smoke, and if he couldnt find somehwere to dispose of the butt, he would put it back into the box until he did have somewhere to dispose of it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:12 - Jan 16 with 4405 viewstonybied

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:08 - Jan 16 by chicoazul

Fair enough blud.
Another simple working man's pleasure slowly being taken away by the Fun Police.

It's a simple working man's pleasure to litter the streets with fag butts?
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:13 - Jan 16 with 4391 viewschicoazul

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:12 - Jan 16 by tonybied

It's a simple working man's pleasure to litter the streets with fag butts?

Yes clearly that is precisely what I mean.

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:16 - Jan 16 with 4346 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:05 - Jan 16 by Basuco

So if you stopped smoking for three weeks then lapsed, you will be better off, if you continue smoke free many quids in. It would be the same as a £3900 per year pay rise to permanently give up! As well as the health benefits.

More like a £5,000 pay rise before tax.

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:18 - Jan 16 with 4342 viewsgiant_stow

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:11 - Jan 16 by GlasgowBlue

Just leg it then. Are they going to bother to chase you?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 11:37]

I thought about running, but there were two of them and one was young and fit - he didn't say a word in the whole process, so I assume he's the chaser. Plus I deserved it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024