Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HURRAH! 15:12 - Jan 16 with 1044 viewsDyland

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51135755

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

HURRAH! on 15:15 - Jan 16 with 1027 viewsartsbossbeard

If I went to the pub in the stock picture used, I'd turn round and go next door.

All that's wrong with pubs right there. Stupid ear-rings, beards and checked shirts.

The girls can stay.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

HURRAH! on 15:17 - Jan 16 with 1017 viewshomer_123

HURRAH! on 15:15 - Jan 16 by artsbossbeard

If I went to the pub in the stock picture used, I'd turn round and go next door.

All that's wrong with pubs right there. Stupid ear-rings, beards and checked shirts.

The girls can stay.

Not only that the BeeB have gone almost EADT'esq in that the story says people are going to Pubs for food....so the image is hardly portraying an accurate reflection of the story.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

HURRAH! on 15:26 - Jan 16 with 974 viewsHARRY10

HURRAH! on 15:17 - Jan 16 by homer_123

Not only that the BeeB have gone almost EADT'esq in that the story says people are going to Pubs for food....so the image is hardly portraying an accurate reflection of the story.

Licensed premises have not fallen as the 'pubs closing' concerns have inferred.

All that has happened is that the 'back street pub has had it's day and are closing

Count how many car/bars have opened - the expectation as well as the clientele has changed, and as a rewsult venues change
FOR THE BLACKSHIRTS!!! on 15:38 - Jan 16 with 941 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oops sorry, wrong login

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

HURRAH! on 15:39 - Jan 16 with 933 viewsDyland

HURRAH! on 15:17 - Jan 16 by homer_123

Hmmm... I only read the headline...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

HURRAH! on 15:50 - Jan 16 with 889 viewsartsbossbeard

HURRAH! on 15:26 - Jan 16 by HARRY10

Licensed premises have not fallen as the 'pubs closing' concerns have inferred.

All that has happened is that the 'back street pub has had it's day and are closing

Count how many car/bars have opened - the expectation as well as the clientele has changed, and as a rewsult venues change

In local news, I see that The Sproughton Wild Man has closed suddenly.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 15:52]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

HURRAH! on 16:34 - Jan 16 with 826 viewsjontysnut

HURRAH! on 15:15 - Jan 16 by artsbossbeard

The girls can stay.

no mobility scooters parked outside there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024