Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history 20:19 - Jan 16 with 3632 viewsSitfcB

‘Your orders’

You’ll see if you have AFC Wimbledon entitlement.

Mine isn’t appearing (done 8) but someone who has done 5 games has got it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:21 - Jan 16 with 2868 viewsTractorCam

Sorry en

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:23 - Jan 16 with 2851 viewsSitfcB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:21 - Jan 16 by TractorCam

Sorry en

Fumin en

COYB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:31 - Jan 16 with 2808 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Sorry about that sitters

Any idea when they actually go on sale if you have entitlement ??

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:32 - Jan 16 with 2801 viewsStadiumofdark

Mine says "purchased" - but I've not had a letter yet.

Sounds positive though :-)
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:32 - Jan 16 with 2797 viewsfactual_blue

You're far too entitled as it is.

#bloodymillenials

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:32 - Jan 16 with 2804 viewsSitfcB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:31 - Jan 16 by TRUE_BLUE123

Sorry about that sitters

Any idea when they actually go on sale if you have entitlement ??

I imagine it’ll be Monday and you usually get a couple of days to purchase.

Assume the letter will come tomorrow with the details.

COYB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:35 - Jan 16 with 2784 viewsStadiumofdark

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:32 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

Go to the back of your order history - what was your first purchase(s)?

Season ticket 2003/4 (£425) and Crewe away August 03

0-1 defeat

Dean Ashton playing for Crewe
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:36 - Jan 16 with 2771 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:32 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

Will be intrigued how that works with the games thing. Seems you should of got one.

Will you be venturing in to the home end

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:37 - Jan 16 with 2774 viewsSitfcB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:35 - Jan 16 by Stadiumofdark

Go to the back of your order history - what was your first purchase(s)?

Season ticket 2003/4 (£425) and Crewe away August 03

0-1 defeat

Dean Ashton playing for Crewe

COYB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:37 - Jan 16 with 2760 viewsPJH

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:32 - Jan 16 by Stadiumofdark

Mine says "purchased" - but I've not had a letter yet.

Sounds positive though :-)

Yes, mine says purchased too.
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:38 - Jan 16 with 2762 viewsSitfcB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:36 - Jan 16 by TRUE_BLUE123

Will be intrigued how that works with the games thing. Seems you should of got one.

Will you be venturing in to the home end

I’m hoping there’s been some sort of mistake haha but already, kindly, been offered 2 tickets anyway so I’ll be good.

COYB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:38 - Jan 16 with 2756 viewsStadiumofdark

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:37 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

They were the "trainer years", surely
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:40 - Jan 16 with 2733 viewsSitfcB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:38 - Jan 16 by Stadiumofdark

They were the "trainer years", surely

Ha, even that was wayyyy before!

I would’ve been a grand old age of 11 then.

COYB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:42 - Jan 16 with 2725 viewsStadiumofdark

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:40 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

Ha, even that was wayyyy before!

I would’ve been a grand old age of 11 then.

That order history is amazing, reminds me (unfortunately) how much crap we've had to watch
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:51 - Jan 16 with 2697 viewsPJH

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:37 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

I got that-it seems 2003 must be when recording purchase history started although until about three years ago nearly all of ticket purchases were in person rather than online.

I have got 16 pages of history there.
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:53 - Jan 16 with 2678 viewstextbackup

3 has got me one

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 21:02 - Jan 16 with 2658 viewsSitfcB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 20:51 - Jan 16 by PJH

I got that-it seems 2003 must be when recording purchase history started although until about three years ago nearly all of ticket purchases were in person rather than online.

I have got 16 pages of history there.

I can only view the first and last pages on my phone.

Looked through it Before and it is interesting. I’d be able to work out all the games I’ve been to through that I reckon.

COYB

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 21:08 - Jan 16 with 2636 viewsPJH

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 21:02 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

I can only view the first and last pages on my phone.

Looked through it Before and it is interesting. I’d be able to work out all the games I’ve been to through that I reckon.

It would need to go back until about 1954 or 1955 for me to be able to do that although probably about the first 35 years of that would be mostly pay on the gate.
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 22:22 - Jan 16 with 2486 viewsSWGF

I've done 9 but don't have anything

Hey ho

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 22:29 - Jan 16 with 2462 viewscarlisleaway

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 22:22 - Jan 16 by SWGF

I've done 9 but don't have anything

Hey ho

Buy from Wimbledon direct, no problems got my tickets today
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 22:42 - Jan 16 with 2432 viewsOldTimer2

Is it just away games or all games that are on top of those covered by the season ticket ?

Bobby Robson - thank you

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 22:45 - Jan 16 with 2429 viewsBasuco

I'm in and looking forward to it, but have done a quite a few away games this season, which I have not done in a while, Rochdale was my favourite closely followed by Fleetwood and Southend.
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 23:02 - Jan 16 with 2396 viewsEly_Blue

I’ve done 2 and I got it.... must be a snowflake generation that didn’t get one either that or all the d1ck5 who bragged about getting Sarfend tickets who didn’t get one for Wimbledon

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 07:56 - Jan 17 with 2193 viewsJakeITFC

I’ve got one and I’ve done 8 - seems a bit scattergun doesn’t it?
If you log into itfc direct and go to your purchase history on 07:57 - Jan 17 with 2191 viewsReuser_is_God

I’ve done 3 & got one.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024