Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gail Porter 13:57 - Jan 17 with 1906 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4f8jRK0Klgr7fDGzCVsPbcx/it-s-only-now-

Quite a story.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Gail Porter on 14:18 - Jan 17 with 1834 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Its striking to see her now versus then, just goes to show that mental illness can affect anyone.

Have to feel for her losing her hair and how it affected her career, that shouldnt be the way. Have always thought she is brave to not wear a wig and draw some eyebrows on.

Hopefully she will be more comfortable in herself now.

I guess many people that crave fame and the limelight are likely to have some insecurity behind them that makes them more vulnerable once they have what they want.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Gail Porter on 14:31 - Jan 17 with 1799 viewsghostofescobar

My wife organised that projection on the Houses of Parliament for FHM. Didn't realise it had contributed to her problems.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 14:34]

GhostOfEscobar

Gail Porter on 14:52 - Jan 17 with 1729 viewsKTBlue

i remember being in the outside smoking section of a club years ago and this bald headed woman coming up and asking for a light (may even have been a fag), and we had a little chat, then I went back and my mate who was with me said that was gail porter. Didint know she'd gone bald until then. Seemed like a nice girl.
Gail Porter on 18:31 - Jan 17 with 1481 viewsEireannach_gorm

"I just wish I was a better person". What a sad comment. Does she believe she is a bad person because she has mental health issues? My heart goes out to her.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024