Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) 17:03 - Jan 18 with 1041 viewsjasondozzell

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:05 - Jan 18 with 1023 viewsOldsmoker

Oh you've jinxed it.
It's all your fault if we don't make the play-offs.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:05 - Jan 18 with 1025 viewsMrTown

Two of them in terrible conditions, away from home.

It has been a really really good week, really good since the turn of the year.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:07 - Jan 18 with 981 viewsfooters

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:05 - Jan 18 by MrTown

I wonder if there is a common denominator we could see between all of these good performances? Hmm...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:08 - Jan 18 with 940 viewsJ2BLUE

All that rotation is coming good...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:08 - Jan 18 with 935 viewsMrTown

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:07 - Jan 18 by footers

I wonder if there is a common denominator we could see between all of these good performances? Hmm...

Of course there is, Lambert and the team building a plan and sticking to it. He deserves credit for it.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:11 - Jan 18 with 879 viewsJ2BLUE

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:08 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Of course there is, Lambert and the team building a plan and sticking to it. He deserves credit for it.

I'm not anti Lambert at all but he doesn't deserve any credit yet. We raced out in front, then he rotated the team to death and allowed lots of rivals to catch up, now he's finally twigged (or been told) that he needs to keep the team consistent.

Suddenly we have the likes of Portsmouth and Sunderland breathing down our necks and we've allowed Rotherham to take top spot.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:14 - Jan 18 with 838 viewscatch74

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:07 - Jan 18 by footers

Edwards at rWb?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:15 - Jan 18 with 817 viewsfooters

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:14 - Jan 18 by catch74

Edwards at rWb?

Personally, I put it down to the players now all putting the left boot on first and the choice of dressing room music.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:16 - Jan 18 with 808 viewsjasondozzell

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:05 - Jan 18 by Oldsmoker

Oh you've jinxed it.
It's all your fault if we don't make the play-offs.

Knew I shouldn't have said it out loud...
Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:17 - Jan 18 with 797 viewsjasondozzell

Great comeback. Four good performances in a row now. (n/t) on 17:05 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Keep this up and we'll be ok
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024