Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... 19:38 - Jan 18 with 1344 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

N/t

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 19:40 - Jan 18 with 1345 viewsCoastalblue

I've used the ignore function for the first time in about two years this evening.

What do people get out of constant baiting?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 19:42 - Jan 18 with 1331 viewsjas0999

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 19:40 - Jan 18 by Coastalblue

I've used the ignore function for the first time in about two years this evening.

What do people get out of constant baiting?

We won. It’s a great Saturday night, so I agree with you.
Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 19:44 - Jan 18 with 1325 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 19:42 - Jan 18 by jas0999

We won. It’s a great Saturday night, so I agree with you.

I agree with both of you.....bring it in!

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 20:03 - Jan 18 with 1296 viewsBluefish

What have I done,

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 20:05 - Jan 18 with 1283 viewsblueconscience

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 20:03 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

What have I done,

You have had a difference of opinion on a particular matter. Shame on you!!!!!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 20:07]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 22:29 - Jan 18 with 1221 viewsMrTown

Whilst me and Bluefish differ opinion. As a team v The World, there is only one winner.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 22:53 - Jan 18 with 1201 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 22:29 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Whilst me and Bluefish differ opinion. As a team v The World, there is only one winner.

There.....doesn't that feel better?

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 23:04 - Jan 18 with 1186 viewsMrTown

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 22:53 - Jan 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

There.....doesn't that feel better?

Much better.

I have said my peace on the matter. Much better now everybody pulls in the right direction for the final stretch of the season.

COYB!

Login to get fewer ads

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 23:10 - Jan 18 with 1177 viewsjeera

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 23:04 - Jan 18 by MrTown

Much better.

I have said my peace on the matter. Much better now everybody pulls in the right direction for the final stretch of the season.

COYB!

Said your peace [sic]!

Bollox - you've been a knob all week.

You mean you've woken up to everyone being utterly sick of you so have decided to pack it in.

Difference with Fishers is, he's bright enough to pull it off.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 23:13 - Jan 18 with 1167 viewsjeera

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 20:03 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

What have I done,

"Why always me?"

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 23:13 - Jan 18 with 1168 viewsFunge

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 23:10 - Jan 18 by jeera

Said your peace [sic]!

You mean you've woken up to everyone being utterly sick of you so have decided to pack it in.

Steady on.
Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 23:14 - Jan 18 with 1165 viewsjeera

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 23:13 - Jan 18 by Funge

Steady on.

Fishers?

I know, I know. But I quite like him.

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 00:33 - Jan 19 with 1119 viewsBlueBadger

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 23:14 - Jan 18 by jeera

Fishers?

I know, I know. But I quite like him.

Fishers succeeds where Moose failed. Fishers generally knows when to abandon a thread.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 00:47 - Jan 19 with 1101 viewsjeera

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 00:33 - Jan 19 by BlueBadger

Fishers succeeds where Moose failed. Fishers generally knows when to abandon a thread.

I like Sprucers too. He's a good guy.

Mind you, I like most people really.

As I'm so lovable and easy going myself, it's hardly surprising.

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 01:56 - Jan 19 with 1067 viewsMrTown

Can we have a Bluefish/Mr Town v The World filter please.... on 23:10 - Jan 18 by jeera

Said your peace [sic]!

Honey, why are you getting yourself worked up so much?

Now go sit back in the corner like a good little boy

This is peaceful thread between adults.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024