Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! 07:50 - Jan 19 with 2239 viewsnsblu1

Wonder how many of those moaning about the fans who went on the pitch yesterday were part of the north stand in the 90s when it was pretty much an every goal thing that fans jumped the wall for a little celebration on the pitch!

I get that there may be laws and rules bla bla bla, but calling people a disgrace and embarrassment to the club is so OTT and typical of the easily offended society we live in today.

Can’t beat the emotion of a goal, particularly a winner from behind. Good on em!
Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 09:49 - Jan 19 with 2083 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Opportunity was there. This happened due to lack of stewarding. About 50 fans gathered right behind the goal just waiting for the goals
Even the ball boy couldn’t be arsed and sulked off after 5 mins.
So tinpot
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 9:51]

Gus Uhlenbeek

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 10:12 - Jan 19 with 2021 viewstextbackup

Pr1cks gonna pr1ck mate...

Expect nothing but from this fanbase, too many YouTube wannabe nonces and old drips follow us

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 10:13 - Jan 19 with 2013 viewsartsbossbeard

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 10:12 - Jan 19 by textbackup

Expect nothing but from this fanbase, too many YouTube wannabe nonces and old drips follow us

Stop picking on me.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 10:29 - Jan 19 with 1957 viewscarlisleaway

Good to see the fans getting involved, but possibly not on the pitch.
Blue and White Army.....
Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 12:45 - Jan 19 with 1821 viewsPJH

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 09:49 - Jan 19 by ShropshireBluenago09

Opportunity was there. This happened due to lack of stewarding. About 50 fans gathered right behind the goal just waiting for the goals
Even the ball boy couldn’t be arsed and sulked off after 5 mins.
So tinpot
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 9:51]

Yeah the ball boy went off in a huff didn't he?

Norris had a go at him when he chucked the ball towards the touchline rather than back to Norris for a goal kick but I think the ball boy thought it had previously gone out for a throw, it looked like it had gone for a throw to me too.

The ball boy then did not take too kindly to be called fat.
Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 13:07 - Jan 19 with 1776 viewsWickets

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 10:12 - Jan 19 by textbackup

I'm an old drip that loves a celebration !
Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 13:12 - Jan 19 with 1763 viewsblueislander

OK I am one of the so called “nonce” and “drips” who called the guys who went on the pitch clowns. Your second paragraph says it all. It is now illegal and there are serious consequences for doing it. I stood in the North stand in the 60s and 70s when we shared it with the opposition fans. There were not the legal constraints then . People on the pitch was not quite the common occurrence as you state, but they were very different times.
Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 13:21 - Jan 19 with 1728 viewstextbackup

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 10:13 - Jan 19 by artsbossbeard

Stop picking on me.

You’ve never heard of YouTube ;)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 13:22 - Jan 19 with 1724 viewsSouperJim

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 13:12 - Jan 19 by blueislander

OK I am one of the so called “nonce” and “drips” who called the guys who went on the pitch clowns. Your second paragraph says it all. It is now illegal and there are serious consequences for doing it. I stood in the North stand in the 60s and 70s when we shared it with the opposition fans. There were not the legal constraints then . People on the pitch was not quite the common occurrence as you state, but they were very different times.

Get a grip love

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 13:28 - Jan 19 with 1698 viewsblueislander

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 13:22 - Jan 19 by SouperJim

Get a grip love

On what?
Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 13:48 - Jan 19 with 1641 viewsyesjohn99

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 13:12 - Jan 19 by blueislander

Mugsworth
Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 16:00 - Jan 19 with 1445 viewsblaggers

If you have to risk arrest by running on to the pitch to celebrate a goal in League 1 at Tranmere, you need to reevaluate your life goals.

Poll: What happens next?

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 16:25 - Jan 19 with 1393 viewsTendring_Blue

Moaning about those who went on the pitch yesterday! on 16:00 - Jan 19 by blaggers

If you have to risk arrest by running on to the pitch to celebrate a goal in League 1 at Tranmere, you need to reevaluate your life goals.

Or re-evaluate an overly harsh law.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 17:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024