Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a quick flick through the board and surprised to not see anyone reporting 11:58 - Jan 19 with 1089 viewsBrixtonBlue

on Lambert (and the other 2) being on the train with ITFC fans back to Liverpool. He then went to Preston. Guess they were off to Glasgow?

My mate and his boy got a photo with Lambo... as did loads of other fans. Lovely to see. He had time for everyone.

Myself and another mate were thinking we're too old for asking for a photo, especially as we didn't have kids as an excuse, but my GF persuaded us to go and do it... and as we approached him (at Preston) he went in the gents. We actually waited for him outside the gents! Didn't have time to wait any longer as we were catching a train to Clitheroe (maybe he was having a number 2, who knows).

Anyway, strange to see the management team among the fans on a tube train. I imagine it might've been a bit of an awkward journey if we'd lost.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Had a quick flick through the board and surprised to not see anyone reporting on 12:00 - Jan 19 with 1061 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You need to have a word with GB's archivist.

Edit....why Clitheroe....I went to school there for 3 years.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 12:01]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Had a quick flick through the board and surprised to not see anyone reporting on 12:01 - Jan 19 with 1046 viewsFixed_It

It was mentioned last night on here. Either visiting family or scouting Celtic/Rangers' finest!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Had a quick flick through the board and surprised to not see anyone reporting on 12:31 - Jan 19 with 947 viewsBrixtonBlue

Had a quick flick through the board and surprised to not see anyone reporting on 12:00 - Jan 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

Where my mates live, so we often combine northern games with visiting/staying with them (free accommodation!)

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Had a quick flick through the board and surprised to not see anyone reporting on 12:47 - Jan 19 with 896 viewsfactual_blue

Had a quick flick through the board and surprised to not see anyone reporting on 12:00 - Jan 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

So you're the Clitheroe Kid.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024