Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
House of Lords could be in York (according to headline) 13:29 - Jan 19 with 832 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How about putting it in Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth or Grimsby or somewhere? Perhaps a part of our law-making process might then get a dose of the reality of it all?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

House of Lords could be in York (according to headline) on 13:35 - Jan 19 with 811 viewsSteve_M

You do know that parts of London have some of the worst poverty in the country don't you? Otherwise this post comes across as simplistic.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

House of Lords could be in York (according to headline) on 14:59 - Jan 19 with 731 viewsNthsuffolkblue

House of Lords could be in York (according to headline) on 13:35 - Jan 19 by Steve_M

You do know that parts of London have some of the worst poverty in the country don't you? Otherwise this post comes across as simplistic.

OK, relocating to another part of London but I think (without reading the article) the idea was to move it away from the capital.

Is simplistic a problem? I would assume the "plan" to move to York probably lacks some detail.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

House of Lords could be in York (according to headline) on 18:29 - Jan 19 with 644 viewsMullet

It’s another Brexit themed bit of bread and circuses from BJ.

Harking back to medieval England and misty nostalgia in a stunt to tie together the whole process of cutting us adrift and up our collective bumhole as a nation.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

House of Lords could be in York (according to headline) on 18:33 - Jan 19 with 639 viewsRyorry

Nah, make it York so I could go & throw the nicely rotted eggs I'd save up at selected targets ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

House of Lords could be in York (according to headline) on 18:50 - Jan 19 with 617 viewsHARRY10

House of Lords could be in York (according to headline) on 18:29 - Jan 19 by Mullet

It’s another Brexit themed bit of bread and circuses from BJ.

Harking back to medieval England and misty nostalgia in a stunt to tie together the whole process of cutting us adrift and up our collective bumhole as a nation.

I suspect the irony of a supposed brexit government, whose members have endlessly whined about the EU holding parliaments in two cities, will be lost on it's dimwitted followers.

And the comment was merely based on the fact that the upper chamber will have to move out of it's current place due to there being a refurbishment in a few years time.

With a long list of failures behind him, I would die in a ditch in front of a bulldozer if that were ever to be any more than another of Bozo's flight's of fancy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024