Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now 15:24 - Jan 19 with 10768 viewswarkthisway

Tranmere free kick was “wonderful “apparently- and the Town fans on the pitch were “idiots”- no unlike you Brenner they are THE fans . You should have been sacked after the “unwashed” comments - no wonder Lambert can’t stand you -
Has this idiot got a job for life?

bentnkuqi

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:27 - Jan 19 with 7041 viewsdickie

I like him
Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:28 - Jan 19 with 7029 viewsAlexGreen

I like him too

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:30 - Jan 19 with 7022 viewsJ2BLUE

Can we not show appreciation for opposition play?

As for the fans on the pitch I don't get risking a ban by going on the pitch but each to their own. Does seem slightly tinpot to do it after scoring a winner at league one Tranmere. Just my opinion...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:33 - Jan 19 with 6984 viewswiffin1

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:30 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

As for the fans on the pitch I don't get risking a ban by going on the pitch but each to their own. Does seem slightly tinpot to do it after scoring a winner at league one Tranmere. Just my opinion...

Yeah how dare football fans enjoy the moment hey...
Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:38 - Jan 19 with 6953 viewsJ2BLUE

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:33 - Jan 19 by wiffin1

Yeah how dare football fans enjoy the moment hey...

I don't really care. I just think it's a bit odd to plan to go on the pitch and risk a ban when there could be much more exciting moments this season. I'd be surprised if anyone spontaneously went mad enough to end up on the pitch without planning it. Each to their own though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:44 - Jan 19 with 6907 viewsitfcjoe

Yes, this is embarrassing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:48 - Jan 19 with 6904 viewsblaggers

It's just how you see it. He's not a Town fan, his job is to commentate, and yes those people running on to the pitch were idiots.

Poll: What happens next?

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 16:24 - Jan 19 with 6701 viewsWestcountryblue

Brenner is very good by local radio standards. Surprised he hasn't moved on to the national radio scene.

Agreed about the ''unwashed'' comment - he should've got a much stronger wrap on the knuckles for that...despite the low level of calls that follow fixtures
Login to get fewer ads

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 16:40 - Jan 19 with 6630 viewsSitfcB

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:30 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

Wasn’t it a thing back in the day when fans were on the pitch for nearly every goal?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 16:59 - Jan 19 with 6550 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 16:40 - Jan 19 by SitfcB

Wasn’t it a thing back in the day when fans were on the pitch for nearly every goal?

Like student grants and affordable homes this is something only to be enjoyed by those of a certain generation.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 17:05 - Jan 19 with 6509 viewsjeera

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:48 - Jan 19 by blaggers

It's just how you see it. He's not a Town fan, his job is to commentate, and yes those people running on to the pitch were idiots.

We could do a lot worse, certainly.

The commentary experience would benefit from a better regular number 2.

Absolutely no disrespect to Mills nor Mathie - club legends et al - but as far as radio goes a little more enthusiasm might not go amiss.

It does make a difference if a duo can bounce off each other and there's not a great deal of that to be fair.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 17:20 - Jan 19 with 6436 viewsSitfcB

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:38 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

I don't really care. I just think it's a bit odd to plan to go on the pitch and risk a ban when there could be much more exciting moments this season. I'd be surprised if anyone spontaneously went mad enough to end up on the pitch without planning it. Each to their own though.

It definitely wasn’t planned ffs

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 17:22 - Jan 19 with 6432 viewsronnyd

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:48 - Jan 19 by blaggers

Quite agree blaggers. Woolley is a guy doing his job. If Radio Suffolk can get a fan who is good enough to do the job all well and good. Woolley,s commentaries are well above most of the stuff from games around the country.
Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 17:27 - Jan 19 with 6378 viewsjeera

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 17:22 - Jan 19 by ronnyd

Quite agree blaggers. Woolley is a guy doing his job. If Radio Suffolk can get a fan who is good enough to do the job all well and good. Woolley,s commentaries are well above most of the stuff from games around the country.

I wouldn't go so far to say he's better than most in the country!

But then I haven't listened to most so can't be sure.

I have listened to one or two others though and Derby's local commentary, when they've played Town when I've been staying up there a couple of times, was a different level compared to ours.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 17:36 - Jan 19 with 6340 viewsFrankfurtBlue

The only fans he should consider calling idiots are the home sections at Carrot Rud!

Seriously though, regardless of whether they are on the pitch or not, he should not be calling anybody idiots, let alone Ipswich fans. Was it really so difficult for him to simply comment on what happened without passing judgement? Says a lot about him, unfortunately.
Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 17:40 - Jan 19 with 6326 viewsHARRY10

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 16:40 - Jan 19 by SitfcB

nope
Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 17:50 - Jan 19 with 6260 viewsTractorgirlforever

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 17:27 - Jan 19 by jeera

I wouldn't go so far to say he's better than most in the country!

But then I haven't listened to most so can't be sure.

I have listened to one or two others though and Derby's local commentary, when they've played Town when I've been staying up there a couple of times, was a different level compared to ours.

Are u serious!.. i live in derby and the local commentary here is cringe worthy!.. so biased its unbelievable, i think they might have dropped craig ramage this season but is there anyone more annoying than him on radio anywhere in the world?. I like brenner and mick mills, altho they do give too much credit to the opposition at times and there is the odd derogatory comment about the team and the odd yawn here and there but when we are doing well the passion and enthusiasm are there to see
Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 18:14 - Jan 19 with 6174 viewsrattram

Tranmere's free kick wasn't wonderful, the goal was due to terrible defending. As usual we had all 1 in the penalty area and no one tracked their tallest player who had won every ball we launched toward their defence.
Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 19:10 - Jan 19 with 6058 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Warkthisway… Your OP is just moronic on all counts.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 20:19 - Jan 19 with 5868 viewsMelford

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 15:38 - Jan 19 by J2BLUE

Suppose it depends on how much they've had to drink. 5.00 bang on in this video is my old man running onto the the pitch against Helsingborg live on BBC TV.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 20:47 - Jan 19 with 5785 viewsjas0999

Think his commentary is excellent ... it’s not bias either. Think he does a very good job.

Only issue I have is his tame interviews after the game.
Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 21:01 - Jan 19 with 5736 viewsCaptMickMills

Decent commentator.

Not allowed on pitch so idiots is an understandable view even if on strong side especially as could get club into trouble.
Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 21:07 - Jan 19 with 5720 viewsBrixtonBlue

Time and again we get these nonsense posts. It's cherrypicking. He often says similar about Town moves but for some reason you don't seem to mention them.

A few of you want a cheerleader rather than a commentator.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 21:12 - Jan 19 with 5701 viewsFifeITFC

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 17:05 - Jan 19 by jeera

We could do a lot worse, certainly.

The commentary experience would benefit from a better regular number 2.

Absolutely no disrespect to Mills nor Mathie - club legends et al - but as far as radio goes a little more enthusiasm might not go amiss.

It does make a difference if a duo can bounce off each other and there's not a great deal of that to be fair.

I actually like listening to Mills, seems very intelligent and knows what he is talking about.

Can't say I rate Mathie's commentary and Brenner is just getting on my wick every week.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 21:17 - Jan 19 with 5677 viewsIllinoisblue

Brenner Woolley - embarrassing now on 21:07 - Jan 19 by BrixtonBlue

Time and again we get these nonsense posts. It's cherrypicking. He often says similar about Town moves but for some reason you don't seem to mention them.

A few of you want a cheerleader rather than a commentator.

Not that it really matters but his reaction to Exeter’s winner the other week was ridiculous.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024