Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn 08:25 - Jan 20 with 4082 viewsartsbossbeard

Been offered £400 for his season ticket by a Liverpool supporting mate for the fixture in March, which could see Merseyside Red win the league there. He's told him to get to fxck.

Got me thinking though, would you cash in should we ever be in the same position in the championship with Norwich? Could pay for next year's season ticket in one foul swoop.*

*I know, ITFC season ticket rules & regs, etc, etc.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 08:29 - Jan 20 with 4041 viewsReuser_is_God

No, they'd get the same response as your mate gave.

I'd then not go to the game out of spite.

To be honest I wouldn't have even given my number to a Norwich fan in the 1st place.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 08:44 - Jan 20 with 3958 viewsITFC_Forever

Hadn't realised Liverpool could win the league so early in the season!

But no, if it was a Norwich fan, definitely not.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 08:47 - Jan 20 with 3940 viewsHogger

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 08:44 - Jan 20 by ITFC_Forever

Hadn't realised Liverpool could win the league so early in the season!

But no, if it was a Norwich fan, definitely not.

Nope, some things are not for sale!
Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 09:01 - Jan 20 with 3861 viewsSitfcB

Not if it was a Norwich fan no!

If it was any other team then sell, sell, sell.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 9:02]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 09:09 - Jan 20 with 3816 viewsitfcjoe

I wouldn't do it for any team, need to support the town.

If it was a mate and their only option I may give it to them, but unlikely

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 09:42 - Jan 20 with 3672 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Norwich no way. Another team - I might get a good mate a ticket.
Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 09:58 - Jan 20 with 3618 viewsfooters

Sure thing. Cash up front, delivery by post. The Royal Mail can be so forgetful nowadays :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'd sell it to a Scummer in a heartbeat..... on 10:04 - Jan 20 with 3584 viewsBloots

.....then phone the club up and report it "lost/stolen/cancelled" in the next heartbeat.

They are incredibly thick.

Before the play off semi, I was snooping around WOTB and one of the gobby turds on there posted his phone number in an attempt to get a ticket.

I had loads of childish fun phoning and texting him from various lines for weeks before (I assume) he got a new number.

Think his name was "Inqi"

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 10:08 - Jan 20 with 3550 viewsstrikalite

Bit surprised by that because there isn't a real hatred between Everton and Liverpool....?
Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 10:10 - Jan 20 with 3537 viewsartsbossbeard

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 10:08 - Jan 20 by strikalite

Bit surprised by that because there isn't a real hatred between Everton and Liverpool....?

Think that this is a bit of a fallacy. It's not the friendly derby people think it is.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 10:16 - Jan 20 with 3494 viewsMeadowlark

"Foul swoop!"
"Fowl" swoop might have been a better choice of word?
Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 10:19 - Jan 20 with 3472 viewstextbackup

not a hope in hell

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 10:25 - Jan 20 with 3437 viewsSamWhiteUK

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 10:16 - Jan 20 by Meadowlark

"Foul swoop!"
"Fowl" swoop might have been a better choice of word?

If you still want to be wrong, maybe. You could try "fell", which is actually correct.
Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 10:31 - Jan 20 with 3413 viewsITFC_Forever

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 10:10 - Jan 20 by artsbossbeard

Think that this is a bit of a fallacy. It's not the friendly derby people think it is.

It used to be, as you will remember.... mixed stands etc in the eighties when hooliganism was at its height.

But since then, and certainly since the turn of the century, it's become more bitter than it used to be. Not to the scale of actual trouble at the matches, but certainly not the friendliness it was.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 21:03 - Jan 20 with 2859 viewsGirthyguy

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 09:01 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

Not if it was a Norwich fan no!

If it was any other team then sell, sell, sell.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 9:02]

You won't ever be in that position judging by their glorious history.
Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 21:32 - Jan 20 with 2771 viewsSwansea_Blue

No.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 21:35 - Jan 20 with 2754 viewsTractorCam

Was close enough in 2011...

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Whatsapp message from an Everton season ticket holder this morn on 08:08 - Jan 21 with 2384 viewsChurchman

A definite no from me. I wouldn’t do it for the supporter of any other club, let alone a budgie. I’d send him a picture of the seat though to make him feel like he was there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024