Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: England making slightly hard work of this last wicket 09:31 - Jan 20 with 567 viewsSteve_M

Still, Marharaj has given those who've turned up something to watch:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/19430/game/1185306/south-africa-vs-england-3

Rain not forecast until the afternoon so should still be ok.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: England making slightly hard work of this last wicket on 09:50 - Jan 20 with 543 viewsartsbossbeard

All done!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Cricket: England making slightly hard work of this last wicket on 09:51 - Jan 20 with 539 viewsSWGF

Cricket: England making slightly hard work of this last wicket on 09:50 - Jan 20 by artsbossbeard

All done!

The only ball that was going to hit the stumps in the last half hour

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Cricket: England making slightly hard work of this last wicket on 09:54 - Jan 20 with 526 viewsartsbossbeard

Cricket: England making slightly hard work of this last wicket on 09:51 - Jan 20 by SWGF

The only ball that was going to hit the stumps in the last half hour

Yep!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Cricket: England making slightly hard work of this last wicket on 09:58 - Jan 20 with 514 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: England making slightly hard work of this last wicket on 09:54 - Jan 20 by artsbossbeard

Yep!

Despite that, a really good win.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: England making slightly hard work of this last wicket on 10:01 - Jan 20 with 506 viewsartsbossbeard

Cricket: England making slightly hard work of this last wicket on 09:58 - Jan 20 by Steve_M

Despite that, a really good win.

Totally agree!

Dominated with bat and ball.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024