Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ 23:50 - Jan 20 with 1496 viewsBluearmy71

Hang on...... its going in, its f*ucking going in, its its going over f*ck its going over, ahh its f*cking ove...................IN ITS F*CKING IN I'VE F*UCKING DONE IT!!

This is what I imagine was going through Kayden Jacksons mind in the time his lob made its way over their keeper until it dipped under the cross bar and in!
Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 01:51 - Jan 21 with 1384 viewsbraveblue

Doubt it.
Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 04:34 - Jan 21 with 1327 viewsIPS_wich

That's certainly what was going through my mind...
Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 07:37 - Jan 21 with 1146 viewsSteve_M

Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 04:34 - Jan 21 by IPS_wich

That's certainly what was going through my mind...

I'm right behind the goal, clear on the video, my arms paused for a very long time as that ball dropped.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 07:43 - Jan 21 with 1118 viewsHerbivore

When I first opened the thread I thought you were over sharing about your sex life.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 09:04 - Jan 21 with 1005 viewsBluearmy71

Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 07:43 - Jan 21 by Herbivore

When I first opened the thread I thought you were over sharing about your sex life.

Hahah, if only it were that good bud ;)
Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 09:08 - Jan 21 with 988 viewsBluearmy71

Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 07:37 - Jan 21 by Steve_M

I'm right behind the goal, clear on the video, my arms paused for a very long time as that ball dropped.

White sleeves on the right as we look at it??
Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 09:29 - Jan 21 with 933 viewsSteve_M

Ahhh f*ck, f*ck it, its too f*ucking hard, ffs................ on 09:08 - Jan 21 by Bluearmy71

White sleeves on the right as we look at it??

Nah, black jacket and jeans. Slightly above and to the left of the goal.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024