Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight 12:33 - Jan 21 with 3454 viewsIllinoisblue

That is all

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 12:36 - Jan 21 with 3437 viewsElephantintheRoom

Really? I'd say Posh are far more likely to be in the promotion mix when it actually matters than Wycombe.... and they do play us quite soon too.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 12:38 - Jan 21 with 3429 viewsDubtractor

Ideally a nil nil draw. Several red cards and injuries please.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 12:46 - Jan 21 with 3376 viewsitfcjoe

A draw would be better - don't you ever listen to Mick Mills?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 12:57 - Jan 21 with 3332 viewsSomethingBlue

Any result is OK really. Happy for Posh to be kept in their box as they are the sort of side that can easily go on a run (in either direction).

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 13:01 - Jan 21 with 3296 viewsParisBlue

If we finish below Wycombe we won't be getting promoted...

Our destiny is in our own hands and dependent on finding some form at home. If we can make PR a fortress then other teams results will become irrelevant.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 13:05 - Jan 21 with 3268 viewsTractorCam

I can't bring myself to cheer for Peterborough, a boring draw would be nice

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 13:18 - Jan 21 with 3213 viewsBluebell

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 12:36 - Jan 21 by ElephantintheRoom

Really? I'd say Posh are far more likely to be in the promotion mix when it actually matters than Wycombe.... and they do play us quite soon too.

This.....

A draw would be the best result.

Just looked at the table. Some teams have only played 24 or 25. I assume our game against Fleetwood is our only game in hand now.
Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 13:19 - Jan 21 with 3196 viewsbilllm

Deffinatly a draw would be best
Login to get fewer ads

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 13:25 - Jan 21 with 3157 viewsPJH

I think a draw would be the best idea.

Peterborough also play Rotherham on Saturday-another draw then please.
Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 14:24 - Jan 21 with 3037 viewsIllinoisblue

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 12:46 - Jan 21 by itfcjoe

A draw would be better - don't you ever listen to Mick Mills?

Mick, sort of, ya know, Mills? Legend of legends he undoubtedly is, but he’s tough to listen to.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 14:31 - Jan 21 with 3023 viewsitfcjoe

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 14:24 - Jan 21 by Illinoisblue

Mick, sort of, ya know, Mills? Legend of legends he undoubtedly is, but he’s tough to listen to.

When 2 rivals play, there are 3 points up for grabs, if they draw then 1 point disappears....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 15:28 - Jan 21 with 2941 viewsThatMuhrenCross

0-0 draw. Toney, Eisa and Akinfenwa to pick up season ending injuries!!

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 20:13 - Jan 21 with 2754 viewsbluesym

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 15:28 - Jan 21 by ThatMuhrenCross

0-0 draw. Toney, Eisa and Akinfenwa to pick up season ending injuries!!

Currently 1-0 Peterboro' and Wycombe are down to 10 men.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

They're one up.... (n/t) on 20:16 - Jan 21 with 2739 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 20:17 - Jan 21 with 2733 viewsTrequartista

Draw would be better, I don't see Wycombe as more likely to be a rival at the end of the season.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

They're one up.... (n/t) on 20:48 - Jan 21 with 2605 viewsreadtheleaguetable

They're one up.... (n/t) on 20:16 - Jan 21 by unstableblue

2-0 now. And still 11 v 10. Wycombe are in a false position and will fall away. Posh will have a false dawn before their inevitable sunset

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

They're one up.... (n/t) on 21:00 - Jan 21 with 2529 viewsArnieM

They're one up.... (n/t) on 20:48 - Jan 21 by readtheleaguetable

2-0 now. And still 11 v 10. Wycombe are in a false position and will fall away. Posh will have a false dawn before their inevitable sunset

We just have to beat them at PR . Do that to all our rivals and we’re up . It’s in our own hands .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Could do with Peterborough beating Wycombe tonight on 22:21 - Jan 21 with 2304 viewsstrikalite

Only 3851 there tonight...Wycombe really poor, though as said down to 10 men..

Could have been seven or eight...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024