Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next two games are crucial 04:08 - Jan 22 with 731 viewsharlingblue

After an upturn in form Town face two crucial games against stronger League 1 sides.
Lincoln on Saturday in a must win, we owe them after shipping in 5 goals at their patch.
The Rotherham away game will be difficult, they beat us fair and squarely at Portman Road, and we were second best to a powerfully built side. Well Managed by Paul Warne, who learnt his craft as a player under the guidance of Bill Punton at Great Yarmouth Town and Diss Town, winning The FA Vase at Wembley, before a professional playing career at Wigan and Rotherham.
He will have his team well drilled, so PL will have his work cut out as a coach, despite his playing days at Celtic and Borussia Dortmund.
By the way, I was Diss Town Reserve team Manager/coach during those FA Vase days.
Our next two games are crucial on 08:14 - Jan 22 with 594 viewsChrisd

Rotherham look the strongest side in L1. They aren't about finesse, more about being effective with the personnel they have in the squad. Warne recognises the sum of their parts and they get results. Look at their record, they score goals and have really tightened up at the back. For me, that's a side that is promotion bound.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Our next two games are crucial on 08:20 - Jan 22 with 579 viewsr2d2

Rotherham were my favourites for promotion at the start of the season. I see nothing to change that. They are no nonsense and get the job done. If we get anything at their place it will be well earned.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 8:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024