Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of these meats have you eaten? 08:39 - Jan 22 with 2709 viewsGlasgowBlue

I only scored 8/28. Poultry, Pork, Cattle, Rabbit, Deer, Kangaroo, Duck, Wild Boar.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 8:50]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 08:45 - Jan 22 with 2198 viewsDanTheMan

Poultry, Pork, Cattle, Rabbit, Pheasant, Ostrich, Deer, Kangaroo, Duck, Wild Boar.

There's actually a place in Suffolk you can get wild meat from things like boar, although it's mainly seasonal birds.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 08:50 - Jan 22 with 2165 viewsSteve_M

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 08:45 - Jan 22 by DanTheMan

Poultry, Pork, Cattle, Rabbit, Pheasant, Ostrich, Deer, Kangaroo, Duck, Wild Boar.

There's actually a place in Suffolk you can get wild meat from things like boar, although it's mainly seasonal birds.

The same 10.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 08:50 - Jan 22 with 2164 viewsitfcjoe

10 for me, which is pretty good when I look at the 18 I haven't!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 08:54 - Jan 22 with 2151 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 08:50 - Jan 22 by itfcjoe

10 for me, which is pretty good when I look at the 18 I haven't!

Im betting on Lucan to be the first poster to list Donkey as one if the meats he has eaten. I recall he’s eaten to odd stuff on his trips to China.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 8:55]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 08:58 - Jan 22 with 2132 viewslowhouseblue

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 08:54 - Jan 22 by GlasgowBlue

Im betting on Lucan to be the first poster to list Donkey as one if the meats he has eaten. I recall he’s eaten to odd stuff on his trips to China.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 8:55]

if you've eaten a range of charcuterie in france then you've eaten donkey.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 08:58 - Jan 22 with 2116 viewsBluefish

9 for me. Your list plus pheasant

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:00 - Jan 22 with 2116 viewsNewcyBlue

9 for me.

Your list plus dog.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:02 - Jan 22 with 2101 viewsGeoffSentence

8, 9 or 10.

Poultry, Pork, Cattle, Rabbit, Pheasant, Deer, Duck and Wild Boar definitely.

I think I have had ostrich but am not entirely sure, and one depends on whether you count alligator and crocodile as the same thing.

The alligator tasted much like scampi.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:03 - Jan 22 with 2095 viewsSwansea_Blue

Same, plus snake, cicades (or very similar), and I think croc as well but not too sure. I spent a summer in Kenya years back and we ate all sort of odd stuff.

I've probably unwittingly eaten dog in a kebab, but definitely never eaten a Daniel Sugarman.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:07 - Jan 22 with 2082 viewsStokieBlue

13 for me for sure, just trying to remember if I ate snake at one point.

Just on a general point though, that image seems a bit weird from the South China Morning Post. Wasn't the outbreak been pinpointed to a wet seafood market rather than meat market and it was in Wuhan which is a city in Hubei province whereas that image says Huanan which isn't even a city but an actual province and not where Wuhan is located.

SB
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 9:08]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:07 - Jan 22 with 2071 viewsjimsymBLUE

Same plus Peacock (friend shot one that was destroying his veg patch!), snake in Hong Kong & Croc in Australia. Had the chance to eat Fido but couldn't bring myself to do it! Thoroughly recommend squirrel too.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:08 - Jan 22 with 2061 viewsSitfcB

Only 4.

Poultry, pork, cattle and duck.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:08 - Jan 22 with 2064 viewsGuthrum

13/28

Poultry, pork, cattle, rabbit, pheasant, ostrich, deer, snake, kangaroo, duck, crocodile, camel, wild boar.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:09 - Jan 22 with 2056 viewsChurchman

Poultry (chicken and turkey), cattle, sheep, pork, pheasant, partridge, duck, deer, elk/moose, buffalo.. so 10 ...or 9 if you count elk as an enormous deer
Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:10 - Jan 22 with 2053 viewsSikamikanico

Your 10 plus crocodile
Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:12 - Jan 22 with 2039 viewsKieran_Knows

Just the 3!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:13 - Jan 22 with 2017 viewsBluefish

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:00 - Jan 22 by NewcyBlue

9 for me.

Your list plus dog.

Noooooooooooo!

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:15 - Jan 22 with 2017 viewseireblue

Do KFC still use neighbourhood cats when stocks are low?
Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:22 - Jan 22 with 1990 viewsBrightonBlue

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:07 - Jan 22 by StokieBlue

13 for me for sure, just trying to remember if I ate snake at one point.

Just on a general point though, that image seems a bit weird from the South China Morning Post. Wasn't the outbreak been pinpointed to a wet seafood market rather than meat market and it was in Wuhan which is a city in Hubei province whereas that image says Huanan which isn't even a city but an actual province and not where Wuhan is located.

SB
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 9:08]

All salient points. Doesn’t stack up.

13 for me too.
Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:22 - Jan 22 with 1991 viewsTractorWood

The Chinese giant salamander is critically endangered in the wild because of pollution and capture/killing.

The one on the market would have no doubt been specifically farmed. A real shame.

I also suspect they mean peafowl as peacock only specifically relates to a male peafowl.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:25 - Jan 22 with 1980 viewsGuthrum

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 08:58 - Jan 22 by lowhouseblue

if you've eaten a range of charcuterie in france then you've eaten donkey.

Glassers probably ought to have said "knowingly eaten" ...

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:27 - Jan 22 with 1969 viewslowhouseblue

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:25 - Jan 22 by Guthrum

Glassers probably ought to have said "knowingly eaten" ...

ok, but also read the ingredients. a large proportion of those small supermarket slicing sausages in the flour and string wrapping are mainly donkey if you read the list.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:30 - Jan 22 with 1946 viewsSomethingBlue

11. Knowingly, that is.

(Edit — no, 12, forgot I've had crocodile)
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 9:31]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:33 - Jan 22 with 1931 viewsStokieBlue

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:27 - Jan 22 by lowhouseblue

ok, but also read the ingredients. a large proportion of those small supermarket slicing sausages in the flour and string wrapping are mainly donkey if you read the list.

No horse on the list - had a rather nice horse steak in Brussels last month.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:35 - Jan 22 with 1930 viewsGuthrum

Which of these meats have you eaten? on 09:27 - Jan 22 by lowhouseblue

Indeed. Can probably add it to my list, then.

As long as it's safe for consumption (and isn't rare or endangered), not overly fussed what goes into things I eat. I'm a happy consumer of offal and giblets, too.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 9:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024