Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SpruceMoose 11:41 - Jan 22 with 3811 viewsBiGDonnie

Does he still post here? He was all over TWTD and then vanished. Did he get banned?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

SpruceMoose on 11:41 - Jan 22 with 3806 viewsDanTheMan

Think he decided to take a break or something.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

SpruceMoose on 11:41 - Jan 22 with 3800 viewsKieran_Knows

His profile doesn't exist any longer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

SpruceMoose on 11:43 - Jan 22 with 3797 viewsclive_baker

I always thought pretending to be a Moose was more than a little odd, but he never struck me as worthy of being banned. But then I don't follow things too closely on here.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

SpruceMoose on 11:47 - Jan 22 with 3777 viewsStokieBlue

SpruceMoose on 11:43 - Jan 22 by clive_baker

I always thought pretending to be a Moose was more than a little odd, but he never struck me as worthy of being banned. But then I don't follow things too closely on here.

He didn't get banned.

Amazingly some people are able to take a break from the exciting melting pot that is TWTD.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

SpruceMoose on 11:48 - Jan 22 with 3766 viewsKieran_Knows

SpruceMoose on 11:47 - Jan 22 by StokieBlue

He didn't get banned.

Amazingly some people are able to take a break from the exciting melting pot that is TWTD.

SB

This place really shouldn't require anyone to 'take a break'.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

SpruceMoose on 12:00 - Jan 22 with 3724 viewsclive_baker

SpruceMoose on 11:48 - Jan 22 by Kieran_Knows

Beat me to it. If you're able to 'step away' you should have the foresight to not put yourself in a position where you need to.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 12:00]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

SpruceMoose on 12:03 - Jan 22 with 3694 viewsStokieBlue

It wasn't a serious comment, thought it was obvious given the wordage but I guess not.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

SpruceMoose on 12:07 - Jan 22 with 3672 viewsitfcjoe

SpruceMoose on 12:00 - Jan 22 by clive_baker

Beat me to it. If you're able to 'step away' you should have the foresight to not put yourself in a position where you need to.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2020 12:00]

Also, why the need to delete account - just stop using it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

SpruceMoose on 12:09 - Jan 22 with 3666 viewsBiGDonnie

You're right, but he was alllllll over this gaff, so I think it's probably for the best.

Never used to mind the bloke, but fcuk me he wound people up so much, to the point where it would wind me up and I had to leave before making a comment and being sucked into a ten pager.

COYBs

SpruceMoose on 12:10 - Jan 22 with 3664 viewsSouperJim

Maybe he now posts under a different account? I've never understood the phenomenon, which in my experience is unique to TWTD, of people people creating new accounts, often without revealing their former identity? But it seems to happen.

So many lost souls, tractorgirl, oldgit, callumgaryschemer or whatever his name was...

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

SpruceMoose on 12:16 - Jan 22 with 3617 viewsBiGDonnie

SpruceMoose on 12:10 - Jan 22 by SouperJim

Maybe he now posts under a different account? I've never understood the phenomenon, which in my experience is unique to TWTD, of people people creating new accounts, often without revealing their former identity? But it seems to happen.

So many lost souls, tractorgirl, oldgit, callumgaryschemer or whatever his name was...

Pahaaaa, love that.

I already had my reply thought ahead while reading that, until I saw your last line. I'll always remember it took less than a day for my new username to be outed.

COYBs

SpruceMoose on 12:26 - Jan 22 with 3564 viewsfactual_blue

SpruceMoose on 11:41 - Jan 22 by DanTheMan

Rutting season?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

SpruceMoose on 12:41 - Jan 22 with 3517 viewsWeWereZombies

SpruceMoose on 12:10 - Jan 22 by SouperJim

I'm travelling at the moment so have not been on here so much but it seems like caught-in-limbo has stopped posting too, and wkj...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

SpruceMoose on 12:44 - Jan 22 with 3495 viewsRyorry

SpruceMoose on 12:41 - Jan 22 by WeWereZombies

I'm travelling at the moment so have not been on here so much but it seems like caught-in-limbo has stopped posting too, and wkj...

Seablu's posting tho ;)

Hadn't noticed about wkj till you mentioned (sorry wkj if you're reading - hope you're OK).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

SpruceMoose on 13:15 - Jan 22 with 3392 viewschicoazul

It's almost as if.....as if......

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

SpruceMoose on 13:20 - Jan 22 with 3359 viewslowhouseblue

well there are measures you can take to make posters disappear - only $36.99 plus VAT including a 2 year guarantee i understand.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

SpruceMoose on 13:29 - Jan 22 with 3321 viewsWeWereZombies

SpruceMoose on 12:44 - Jan 22 by Ryorry

Seablu's posting tho ;)

Hadn't noticed about wkj till you mentioned (sorry wkj if you're reading - hope you're OK).

Ah, I'd never made the connection. I suppose I could call myself Skyeblu, to distinguish myself from the sea of green posters...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

SpruceMoose on 13:32 - Jan 22 with 3309 viewsRyorry

SpruceMoose on 13:20 - Jan 22 by lowhouseblue

well there are measures you can take to make posters disappear - only $36.99 plus VAT including a 2 year guarantee i understand.

That's one helluva pricehoick - hostile takeover was it?!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

SpruceMoose on 15:04 - Jan 22 with 3204 viewsGlasgowBlue

SpruceMoose on 11:41 - Jan 22 by DanTheMan

Coincidently I was reading the Danny Baker thread earlier because it was connected loosely to the Lawrence Fox thread and I came across this by Sprucey.

“ On a slight tangent, but one thing I've come to realise is that though very well intentioned, being 'colour blind' is really a luxury only us white folk have. We can afford to not consider colour that much in our day to day lives because, well, the system is set up with us in mind and our colour doesn't impact our day to day lives. The experiences of a POC are such that colour is very much something they frequently aren't able to be blind to. There are a whole host of reminders of colour for POC, most of which a white person would never be aware of.

Now that's not the fault of white folk, no blame on them, but it is a reality. Attempting to not be colour blind to things is actually a positive step towards combating implicit societal bias and unintentional racism.”

Had I remembered it , I would have voted for it as post of the year.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

SpruceMoose on 15:07 - Jan 22 with 3201 viewsfooters

You need not worry about Moose. He is in fine fettle.

wkj on the other hand...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

SpruceMoose on 16:01 - Jan 22 with 3115 viewsjeera

He's fine.

I'll send your regards.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

SpruceMoose on 17:21 - Jan 22 with 3004 viewsSeablu

SpruceMoose on 12:44 - Jan 22 by Ryorry

Seablu's posting tho ;)

Meaning what exactly?
Don't be shy Mrs Cotton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024