Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! 18:33 - Jan 22 with 3691 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I wonder if Pogba's agent has considered whether he is matching Utd's ambitions!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 08:25 - Jan 24 with 486 viewsRadlett_blue

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 21:01 - Jan 23 by textbackup

I honestly rate that James lad they got from Swansea higher than progba

I hope you are not Town's Director of Football in disguise.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 08:39 - Jan 24 with 478 viewsHerbivore

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 08:22 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

I think one of the big issues he is a big, black, French speaking central midfielder - and whether you are Abou Diaby, Yaya Toure or Guirane N'Daw, anyone fitting that profile is assumed to be the next Patrick Vieira.

He's a playmaker, an 8 or a 10 - he is at his best carrying the ball forwards from high up the pitch and making things happen there.

I think the issue is that he doesn't do those things consistently enough though. I acknowledge being in a (relatively) poor side can't be helping him very much but all of his best performances I've seen have been for France and I've seen several Man U games that seem to have just passed him by.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 08:50 - Jan 24 with 468 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 08:22 - Jan 24 by itfcjoe

I think one of the big issues he is a big, black, French speaking central midfielder - and whether you are Abou Diaby, Yaya Toure or Guirane N'Daw, anyone fitting that profile is assumed to be the next Patrick Vieira.

He's a playmaker, an 8 or a 10 - he is at his best carrying the ball forwards from high up the pitch and making things happen there.

Very true

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 14:14 - Jan 24 with 413 viewsNo9

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 16:29 - Jan 23 by Radlett_blue

Hmm...they still have a huge wage & transfer budget & no DoF to interfere in the playing side. The only issue is in attracting sufficiently good players to improve the team is harder as they are no longer in the CL, so they've been over-paying for average players or good players who have declined dramatically after signing (Alexis Sanchez).

Who would go there as DoF with the accountant in charge pulling the strings?
As Bill McGarry famously said when he discovered not all club chairmen had the same approach to running a football club as John Cobbold- if you can't do it your way you might as well be digging post holes in the road -
Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 16:31 - Jan 24 with 393 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 08:39 - Jan 24 by Herbivore

I think the issue is that he doesn't do those things consistently enough though. I acknowledge being in a (relatively) poor side can't be helping him very much but all of his best performances I've seen have been for France and I've seen several Man U games that seem to have just passed him by.

I suppose the quality of his teammates is quite different.

I think he's stood out for Utd plenty of times but clearly doesn't want to be there.
Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 16:53 - Jan 24 with 385 viewsHerbivore

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 16:31 - Jan 24 by PrideOfTheEast

I suppose the quality of his teammates is quite different.

I think he's stood out for Utd plenty of times but clearly doesn't want to be there.

Maybe I've caught him on off days. I don't watch loads of Prem football these days.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 17:19 - Jan 24 with 381 viewsmanchego

Man Utd aren't matching the ambitions of Pogba! on 08:09 - Jan 23 by gordon

To be fair, this is quite good banter though:

I work with a Leicester fan and we talked about how they have made a whole load of excellent managerial and player decisions.
Almost flawless when he went through them all.
He regretted Mahrez going. That was his one complaint.
I didn't list the regrets we have.

FFS
We used to always be better than Leicester. ( I'm old )
WTF happened ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024