Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another thread bites the dust. 21:25 - Jan 22 with 2100 viewsvapour_trail

Kick out the trolls.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Another thread bites the dust. on 21:31 - Jan 22 with 2074 viewsjeera

I always miss this stuff. What happened this time?

Another one of those tossers passing by only looking to cause trouble and bad-feeling?

There's been a lot of that lately, again!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another thread bites the dust. on 21:42 - Jan 22 with 2038 viewsFtnfwest

Another thread bites the dust. on 21:31 - Jan 22 by jeera

Another one of those tossers passing by only looking to cause trouble and bad-feeling?

We’re going to have to face it, we’re just not controversial enough! I always miss these things as well. Off to get the pipe and slippers...
Another thread bites the dust. on 21:44 - Jan 22 with 2026 viewsvapour_trail

Another thread bites the dust. on 21:31 - Jan 22 by jeera

Nah, a regular one.

Another thread bites the dust. on 21:49 - Jan 22 with 2006 viewsjeera

Another thread bites the dust. on 21:42 - Jan 22 by Ftnfwest

We’re going to have to face it, we’re just not controversial enough! I always miss these things as well. Off to get the pipe and slippers...

I was probably in the bathroom.

Bloody prostate.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another thread bites the dust. on 21:59 - Jan 22 with 1964 viewsGeoffSentence

Right now, Right now, it's time to

Kick out the trolls motherfvckers

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Another thread bites the dust. on 22:02 - Jan 22 with 1949 viewsvapour_trail

Another thread bites the dust. on 21:59 - Jan 22 by GeoffSentence

Right now, Right now, it's time to

Kick out the trolls motherfvckers

Someone got the reference.

I take back the insinuation that you have relations with members of your immediate family.

Another thread bites the dust. on 08:46 - Jan 23 with 1786 viewsGlasgowBlue

Vapers. With the greatest respect, perhaps you could expand on why you believe my post was trolling?

My thread was highlighting the file abuse aimed at a section of a British ethnic minority, in this instance the British Chinese and Asian community, by a vicious section of the hard left for no other reason than declaring their support for a particular candidate in the Labour leadership election.

The abuse was also condemned by current leadership favourite Sir Kier Starmer and several prominent Labour politians who believed that the abuse aimed at this minority community was unacceptable.

I’m not looking for a row. I’m genuinely interested in why

a) you object to racism and bigotry in the left being called out?

b) why you consider it trolling and worthy of me being banned?

c) you don’t don’t accuse those posters who constantly highlight bigotry and racism from the right as trolling and deserving of a ban?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another thread bites the dust. on 09:44 - Jan 23 with 1719 viewsDarth_Koont

Another thread bites the dust. on 08:46 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

Vapers. With the greatest respect, perhaps you could expand on why you believe my post was trolling?

My thread was highlighting the file abuse aimed at a section of a British ethnic minority, in this instance the British Chinese and Asian community, by a vicious section of the hard left for no other reason than declaring their support for a particular candidate in the Labour leadership election.

The abuse was also condemned by current leadership favourite Sir Kier Starmer and several prominent Labour politians who believed that the abuse aimed at this minority community was unacceptable.

c) you don’t don’t accuse those posters who constantly highlight bigotry and racism from the right as trolling and deserving of a ban?

Of course the abuse can and should be condemned.

There you go.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Another thread bites the dust. on 10:55 - Jan 23 with 1646 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another thread bites the dust. on 09:44 - Jan 23 by Darth_Koont

Of course the abuse can and should be condemned.

There you go.

So why, instead of condemning the vile abuse dished out to the British Chinese and Asian community, was your first thought to call me a c*nt fir highlighting it?

Are you more appalled by somebody you believe to be politically motivated when calling out racism than than the actual racism itself?

Even if your belief was justified, that’s still a pretty fcuked up thought process.

Iron Lion Zion

Another thread bites the dust. on 11:29 - Jan 23 with 1567 viewsDarth_Koont

Another thread bites the dust. on 10:55 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

So why, instead of condemning the vile abuse dished out to the British Chinese and Asian community, was your first thought to call me a c*nt fir highlighting it?

Are you more appalled by somebody you believe to be politically motivated when calling out racism than than the actual racism itself?

Even if your belief was justified, that’s still a pretty fcuked up thought process.

Let's not get into it.

You know full well I don't disagree with the message but how you repeatedly frame it.

Another thread bites the dust. on 11:36 - Jan 23 with 1526 viewslowhouseblue

Another thread bites the dust. on 11:29 - Jan 23 by Darth_Koont

Let's not get into it.

You know full well I don't disagree with the message but how you repeatedly frame it.

well you seem to oppose all racism but only some racists. hmmm.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Another thread bites the dust. on 11:39 - Jan 23 with 1510 viewsDarth_Koont

Another thread bites the dust. on 11:36 - Jan 23 by lowhouseblue

well you seem to oppose all racism but only some racists. hmmm.

Thanks for that, Penfold.

Another thread bites the dust. on 11:40 - Jan 23 with 1498 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another thread bites the dust. on 11:29 - Jan 23 by Darth_Koont

Let's not get into it.

Without wishing to feel the wrath of Ham I framed it that the same people who have been abusing British Jews online over the past five years using the trope of duel loyalty and holding them to account for the actions of a foreign government have now started on the British Chinese and Asian community because the Labour affiliate Chinese4Labour because they endorse Lisa Nandy as leader, using the same tropes of duel loyalty and holding them to account for the actions of a foreign government.

No more and no less.

I have a screenshoot of my post and your abuse if you are going to dispute this.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 11:42]

Iron Lion Zion

Another thread bites the dust. on 11:44 - Jan 23 with 1466 viewsDarth_Koont

Another thread bites the dust. on 11:40 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

Without wishing to feel the wrath of Ham I framed it that the same people who have been abusing British Jews online over the past five years using the trope of duel loyalty and holding them to account for the actions of a foreign government have now started on the British Chinese and Asian community because the Labour affiliate Chinese4Labour because they endorse Lisa Nandy as leader, using the same tropes of duel loyalty and holding them to account for the actions of a foreign government.

No more and no less.

I have a screenshoot of my post and your abuse if you are going to dispute this.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2020 11:42]

OK. You've said it, I've downvoted it and I'll leave it at that.

Another thread bites the dust. on 12:18 - Jan 23 with 1374 viewsnoggin

Another thread bites the dust. on 21:49 - Jan 22 by jeera

I was probably in the bathroom.

Bloody prostate.

I always miss the fun too. Probably because the perpetrators are on ignore.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Another thread bites the dust. on 12:24 - Jan 23 with 1356 viewsGeoffSentence

Another thread bites the dust. on 08:46 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

I don't think Vapers was really having a go at you GB, I think it was just an opportunity to post a musical reference.

I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024