Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... 22:07 - Jan 22 with 5214 viewsSitfcB

...I hope no one was hurt.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:09 - Jan 22 with 4446 viewsjeera

Brilliant.

One of them almost had to steady his phone.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 4411 viewsEastTownBlue

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:09 - Jan 22 by jeera

Brilliant.

Damn modern football.
Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:16 - Jan 22 with 4367 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Spectacular times.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:19 - Jan 22 with 4332 viewsvapour_trail

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:09 - Jan 22 by jeera

Brilliant.

Think the guy on the right is on Hive switching his central heating on.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:49 - Jan 22 with 4250 viewsunstableblue

God I hate people who hold their phones up at football matches and gigs

Live in the moment

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:50 - Jan 22 with 4235 viewsFixed_It

Limbs nowhere!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:52 - Jan 22 with 4214 viewsReuser_is_God

Embarrassing cnts.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:54 - Jan 22 with 4209 viewsclive_baker

That’s shocking. State of them all with their phones out. Our support is on a completely different level to theirs

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:54 - Jan 22 with 4196 viewsvapour_trail

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:52 - Jan 22 by Reuser_is_God

Embarrassing cnts.

Bluefish will be on your case imminently.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 23:00 - Jan 22 with 4160 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Is that what they term as "have a little scrimmage".

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 23:12 - Jan 22 with 4106 viewsIllinoisblue

Quite bizarre from our feathered friends. If they’re not that bothered why even go? On the lash in London all day and they just stand there with their phones out. Facking simpletons.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 23:37 - Jan 22 with 4040 viewsBlueinBrum

I was there tonight on a freebie from a spurs mate. Up the other end in their kop behind the goal.

Firstly what a stadium. Absolutely incredible place, hard to imagine how you could design a stadium and facilities better....other than not puttIng it in Tottenham.

Norwich end absolutely packed out but they’re just so quiet - the acoustics at fantastic as proved by the single time they got going (first half during a flat period for spurs) when their noise was briefly bouncing all round the ground. But for the rest of it not a peep, poor old lot.

Only other lasting memory will be just how whingey the home support was. They took about 10 mins to get on their team’s back.
Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 23:38 - Jan 22 with 4022 viewsfactual_blue

Not 'absolute scenes' though.

This is norwich, so they are relative scenes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 23:55 - Jan 22 with 3962 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 22:54 - Jan 22 by vapour_trail

Bluefish will be on your case imminently.

He’s not that embarrassing.

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 05:56 - Jan 23 with 3821 viewsChondzoresk

Limbs everywhere. Mainly holding up their iphones. FFS. Sh1te supporters.
Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 05:57 - Jan 23 with 3821 viewsChondzoresk

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 23:38 - Jan 22 by factual_blue

Not 'absolute scenes' though.

This is norwich, so they are relative scenes.

Relative being the operative word.
Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 06:15 - Jan 23 with 3792 viewsbluelagos

I knew they lost 2.1 so assumed that was like a last minute consolation goal. Was actually an equaliser ffs. Even the OAPs in the Churchmans make more noise than that.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 06:42 - Jan 23 with 3735 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What a sh*t video to have of it all too

‘Oh look, here’s our penalty that can be seen on the TV from a much sh*tter angle, with absolutely no real celebration or atmosphere whatsoever’

Great

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 06:51 - Jan 23 with 3708 viewsKieran_Knows

State of them. Pathetic excuse of a fan base.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 08:17 - Jan 23 with 3547 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sad that so many people watch things through their mobile rather than concentrating on the live action.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 08:18 - Jan 23 with 3544 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 06:42 - Jan 23 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

What a sh*t video to have of it all too

‘Oh look, here’s our penalty that can be seen on the TV from a much sh*tter angle, with absolutely no real celebration or atmosphere whatsoever’

Great

Accidental downvote.

Agree 100%.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 08:19 - Jan 23 with 3544 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 23:37 - Jan 22 by BlueinBrum

I was there tonight on a freebie from a spurs mate. Up the other end in their kop behind the goal.

Firstly what a stadium. Absolutely incredible place, hard to imagine how you could design a stadium and facilities better....other than not puttIng it in Tottenham.

Norwich end absolutely packed out but they’re just so quiet - the acoustics at fantastic as proved by the single time they got going (first half during a flat period for spurs) when their noise was briefly bouncing all round the ground. But for the rest of it not a peep, poor old lot.

Only other lasting memory will be just how whingey the home support was. They took about 10 mins to get on their team’s back.

Completely agree with all of this, as was there also on a freebie.

Norwich fans were louder appealing for handballs every so often than actually with chants or celebrating etc. I must say they did look a good team though, if that ability still renders you bottom by some distance then we are lightyears away from seeing premier league football.

One final observation is just how awful VAR is when you are at a game, just standing in silence for 3/4 minutes every so often just for the ref to say carry on is woeful, both sets of fans were highly frustrated even when VAR sided with their team.

A truly amazing stadium as well, although security (perhaps understandably) was mental. Had to show my ticket 3 different times just to get to my seat.

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 08:21 - Jan 23 with 3532 viewsHerbivore

I didn't watch the video initially and my gut reaction was people were going OTT because it was Norwich. I've now seen the video. Bloody hell, that is a shambles.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 08:48 - Jan 23 with 3440 viewsBlueinBrum

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 08:19 - Jan 23 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

Completely agree with all of this, as was there also on a freebie.

Norwich fans were louder appealing for handballs every so often than actually with chants or celebrating etc. I must say they did look a good team though, if that ability still renders you bottom by some distance then we are lightyears away from seeing premier league football.

One final observation is just how awful VAR is when you are at a game, just standing in silence for 3/4 minutes every so often just for the ref to say carry on is woeful, both sets of fans were highly frustrated even when VAR sided with their team.

A truly amazing stadium as well, although security (perhaps understandably) was mental. Had to show my ticket 3 different times just to get to my seat.

Yeah they were pretty good in spells and created quite a few very decent shooting opportunities but but kept flashing it just wide. That cantwell is a bust c*nt, the sooner he gets bought the better...

Agree on VAR, very weird when you’re in the ground with no idea what’s going on.

Considering the last new ground I went to was Southend, it really was quite a contrast. All in all the experience didn’t exactly leave me longing for premier league football I have to say. If they could export some of the efficiency of the bar service to champ/L1 I’ll make my peace with that.
Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 08:51 - Jan 23 with 3430 viewsLord_Lucan

Oh lord Jesus these crazy scenes... on 23:37 - Jan 22 by BlueinBrum

I have seen video footage of your profanity last night BIB

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024