Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves 21:42 - Jan 23 with 1502 viewsvapour_trail

Best team to get promoted since us. Possibly better.

Despite the Liverpool winner.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Wolves on 21:52 - Jan 23 with 1463 viewsSwansea_Blue

That super agent Mendez seemed to be the one making a difference. I’m assuming he’s still involved as they punch above their weight with signings.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wolves on 21:57 - Jan 23 with 1447 viewsHipsterectomy

Wolves on 21:52 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

That super agent Mendez seemed to be the one making a difference. I’m assuming he’s still involved as they punch above their weight with signings.

They signed Patrick Cutrone who AC Milan were devastated to lose. They're been linked with Andre Silva for years as well

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Wolves on 22:02 - Jan 23 with 1422 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wolves on 21:57 - Jan 23 by Hipsterectomy

They signed Patrick Cutrone who AC Milan were devastated to lose. They're been linked with Andre Silva for years as well

Crazy isn’t it. Shows that new money can work if paired with experienced recruiting via good contacts. Or a club could spend their new found wealth on Lee Martin and Tamas Priskin 🤷‍♂️.

Not that I’m saying we were close to being at their level financially, but you can still spend wisely however much you can spend.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wolves on 22:12 - Jan 23 with 1375 viewsRadlett_blue

Wolves on 22:02 - Jan 23 by Swansea_Blue

Crazy isn’t it. Shows that new money can work if paired with experienced recruiting via good contacts. Or a club could spend their new found wealth on Lee Martin and Tamas Priskin 🤷‍♂️.

Not that I’m saying we were close to being at their level financially, but you can still spend wisely however much you can spend.

Wolves have spent a huge amount of money although as you say, it has been spent well under an excellent manager.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Wolves on 22:19 - Jan 23 with 1346 viewsClareBlue

Seriuosly, Guys, they are only doing well because of the foundations laid by Mick. You need to get relegated to reaaly see what he is all about. AND then it is onwards and upwards...
Wolves on 22:21 - Jan 23 with 1321 viewsBloomBlue

Surely Leicester were promoted after us and won the league and that would make them better then Wolves
Wolves on 22:22 - Jan 23 with 1315 viewsFtnfwest

Wolves on 22:19 - Jan 23 by ClareBlue

Seriuosly, Guys, they are only doing well because of the foundations laid by Mick. You need to get relegated to reaaly see what he is all about. AND then it is onwards and upwards...

If wolves short sighted owners had given him more money they’d have won the champions league by now
Wolves on 01:21 - Jan 24 with 1180 viewsvapour_trail

Wolves on 22:21 - Jan 23 by BloomBlue

Surely Leicester were promoted after us and won the league and that would make them better then Wolves

We finished 5th. They just avoided the drop.

Know your history. Are you12th man?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Wolves on 08:31 - Jan 24 with 994 viewssundaze

Wolves on 01:21 - Jan 24 by vapour_trail

We finished 5th. They just avoided the drop.

Know your history. Are you12th man?

I would have swapped our 5th place for Leicester's "just avoiding the drop", if we could have gone on to achieve the same success as them.
Unfortunately we were one season wonders and the rest as they say, is history.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024