Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unite you idiots! 18:25 - Jan 24 with 1486 viewsBogblue

not being rude to twtd forum members or anything!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-leadership-rebecca-long-ba
Unite you idiots! on 20:48 - Jan 24 with 1356 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's all very odd watching them eat themselves (again)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Unite you idiots! on 21:48 - Jan 24 with 1318 viewsElderGrizzly

Unite you idiots! on 20:48 - Jan 24 by Swansea_Blue

How anyone can think Burgnon is any type of leader is beyond me.

All this does is guarantees a Tory Government for 10 more years

Unite you idiots! on 22:05 - Jan 24 with 1286 viewsDarth_Koont

Take a step back and tell me that what RLB stands for isn’t better for the country than the direction we’ve been travelling in – and are continuing to travel in – with Boris and his bonkers Brexit batallion.

Having said that, she’s definitely not my choice for leader to survive the onslaught of the right-wing press. And on a totally irrational level, her facial features are too small for her head.

Pronouns: He/Him

Unite you idiots! on 22:12 - Jan 24 with 1263 viewsGodzilla

Chillax blue folks

Unite you idiots! on 22:15 - Jan 24 with 1254 viewsDarth_Koont

Unite you idiots! on 22:05 - Jan 24 by Darth_Koont

Take a step back and tell me that what RLB stands for isn’t better for the country than the direction we’ve been travelling in – and are continuing to travel in – with Boris and his bonkers Brexit batallion.

Having said that, she’s definitely not my choice for leader to survive the onslaught of the right-wing press. And on a totally irrational level, her facial features are too small for her head.

Downvote from the Bonkers Brexit Batallion. 😔

Pronouns: He/Him

Unite you idiots! on 23:15 - Jan 24 with 1188 viewsSteve_M

Unite you idiots! on 22:05 - Jan 24 by Darth_Koont

It’s not RLB versus Johnson, it’s RLB versus Starmer and Nandy. And Burgon is a fking idiot, every single TV appearance of his cost Labour votes.

McLuskey wants control, most of the country want opposition worthy of the name.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Unite you idiots! on 23:35 - Jan 24 with 1172 viewsRyorry

It's tragic.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Unite you idiots! on 08:57 - Jan 25 with 1032 viewshampstead_blue

How long before they split?
At some point the hard left need to be carved out to give them any serious chance of running anything more than an echo chamber.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024