Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mate of my old man's used to work.. 21:08 - Jan 24 with 2071 viewsBlueBadger

...as part of the ground staff for Liverpool FC. Apparently, during the 60's they tried to market their own aftershave with Yul Bryner fronting the advertising campaign. Sadly it all fell apart as Yul never wore cologne.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2020 21:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 09:18 - Jan 25 with 1552 viewsfergalsharkey

So he just wouldn't wear aftershave even for money??

Madness.

Poll: Cook out?

Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 09:40 - Jan 25 with 1513 viewsBlueBadger

Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 09:18 - Jan 25 by fergalsharkey

Madness.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 09:42 - Jan 25 with 1497 viewsNewcyBlue

Madness.

How are the high seas treating you?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 09:46 - Jan 25 with 1486 viewsBluespeed225

George Bests’ ‘Fore for men’ Ad’ was the best one!
Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 09:50 - Jan 25 with 1478 viewsAlanRetentive

Madness.

I believe that this post is in all probability a jest, based upon the phonetic similarity between the phrases "Yul never wore cologne" and "You'll never walk alone".

The latter is a a chant which has been favoured by supporters of Liverpool FC for some time.

*** Puch Maxi N Owners Club, Social Distancing Officer (SoDOff) and Undersecretary for The Verification of Vaccinations And Testing (UTVVAT) 2021 ***

Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 09:55 - Jan 25 with 1462 viewsfergalsharkey

Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 09:50 - Jan 25 by AlanRetentive

I believe that this post is in all probability a jest, based upon the phonetic similarity between the phrases "Yul never wore cologne" and "You'll never walk alone".

The latter is a a chant which has been favoured by supporters of Liverpool FC for some time.

The fact his distaste for aftershave stopped what could have raised thousands for club and actor was unfortunate and no joking matter.

Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 10:13 - Jan 25 with 1398 viewsPecker

You really felt the need to explain that?
Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 10:47 - Jan 25 with 1324 viewsfergalsharkey

Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 10:13 - Jan 25 by Pecker

You really felt the need to explain that?

I for one am glad he did as I was flummoxed by the expose until then.

Login to get fewer ads

Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 10:47 - Jan 25 with 1323 viewsWD19

Walk on.
Mate of my old man's used to work.. on 11:00 - Jan 25 with 1277 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024