Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford v Leicester 12:50 - Jan 25 with 767 viewsDubtractor

Turned on thinking it might be a decent game, but Brentford have put a reserve team out and it already looks like being a very one sided game.

Bit annoying!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Brentford v Leicester on 13:01 - Jan 25 with 705 viewsstrikalite

Yep, has killed it for me, could have been a good test for Leicester...

On another note, sad to think this will be the last season for Griffin Park...fantastic ground, not many of these grounds left now sadly..
Brentford v Leicester on 13:02 - Jan 25 with 696 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Are Leicester playing their full side or is it just their reserves are far better than Brentford's?

Unfortunately, this is now the FA Cup and what it has been reduced to. All teams do it for all the cups now. The only exception is the Champions League. It's all about where the money is. To revive the cups the money for winning through rounds need to be much higher with less riding on staying in/getting to the Premier League or even Championship.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Brentford v Leicester on 13:07 - Jan 25 with 685 viewsgiant_stow

The resweves are giving it a decent try imho.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brentford v Leicester on 13:10 - Jan 25 with 670 viewsTrumptonBlue

It's good to see the team in the blue and white adidas kit beating the team in red and white stripes and black shorts. Hopefully it won't be the last time today.
Brentford v Leicester on 14:19 - Jan 25 with 516 viewsgainsboroughblue

Brentford v Leicester on 13:02 - Jan 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Are Leicester playing their full side or is it just their reserves are far better than Brentford's?

Unfortunately, this is now the FA Cup and what it has been reduced to. All teams do it for all the cups now. The only exception is the Champions League. It's all about where the money is. To revive the cups the money for winning through rounds need to be much higher with less riding on staying in/getting to the Premier League or even Championship.

Or award the Cup Winners a Champs League spot. But that's probably something that would be vetoed by UEFA.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024