Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table 16:58 - Jan 25 with 1270 viewsGlasgowBlue

I think that both the players and the fans took our early season success for granted. Now that we’ve clawed our way back to the top I think we’ll work a lot harder to stay there.

The next three games are massive.

COYB
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 17:02]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table on 17:00 - Jan 25 with 1226 viewshampstead_blue

It's strange that the bad run does seem so far away now.

How emotions swing, change, and keep us all in love with the Town!

Has to be consistency what did it Guv....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table on 17:03 - Jan 25 with 1139 viewsGlasgowBlue

We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table on 17:00 - Jan 25 by hampstead_blue

Our New Year’s Day game against Wycombe seemed to start our revival.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table on 17:04 - Jan 25 with 1124 viewsLord_Lucan

We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table on 17:00 - Jan 25 by hampstead_blue

This isn't definite info as I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment but I'm thinking something wasn't right somewhere before PL signed the new contract.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table on 17:04 - Jan 25 with 1116 viewsDanTheMan

Glad to see a good few wins and performances under our belt. Starting to get a settled team and some crucial players back from nasty injuries.

Onwards and upwards, COYB.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table on 17:10 - Jan 25 with 983 viewsChrisd

Funny that a settled team and formation can get results. Who'd have thought that PL?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table on 17:12 - Jan 25 with 948 viewshampstead_blue

We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table on 17:03 - Jan 25 by GlasgowBlue

Our New Year’s Day game against Wycombe seemed to start our revival.

Wycombe were very average.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

We’ve worked hard to get back to the top of the table on 17:42 - Jan 25 with 752 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Indeed, back on form and long may it continue. Get through the next 3 still on top and we should be in prime position to kick on

COYFB

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024