Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We were a class above Lincoln today 17:44 - Jan 25 with 1154 viewsGeoffSentence

But annoyingly still struggled to kill the game off leading to a few nervy moments at the end.

I did have to laugh at the get it forward merchants when Keane so nearly scored after a 30 or so pass move. All I was hearing around me as we were knocking it about was 'get it forward'. Then afterwards it was all 'what a great move, lovely stuff Towen'.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We were a class above Lincoln today on 17:46 - Jan 25 with 1132 viewsHerbivore

We do struggle to see sides off. We've not won many by more than a single goal this season and that does make it edgy at times.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We were a class above Lincoln today on 18:02 - Jan 25 with 1031 viewsbefxblue

I think Lincoln were very disciplined, their game plan was numbers at the back to make it difficult to play through, try and nick it with the odd counter, and to be fair they stuck with it after conceding.

No shame in not killing it off, still the better team by a long way.
We were a class above Lincoln today on 18:04 - Jan 25 with 1015 viewsTractorWood

Thought we were decent. We do lack that brutal, cutting edge.

Beat Rotherham on Tuesday and we are looking in really good shape.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

We were a class above Lincoln today on 18:22 - Jan 25 with 905 viewsMrTown

The get out forward merchants do my head in. I was hearing the jeers during the move for Keane and was pulling my hair out with them.

They jeer when it goes long, they jeer with a patient passing move, just can't win. Has been present at Town games before.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

We were a class above Lincoln today on 18:27 - Jan 25 with 851 viewsEireannach_gorm

We were a class above Lincoln today on 17:46 - Jan 25 by Herbivore

We do struggle to see sides off. We've not won many by more than a single goal this season and that does make it edgy at times.

Liverpoolesque.
We were a class above Lincoln today on 18:32 - Jan 25 with 810 viewsBloomBlue

Lincoln are a very well organized team not sure you'll ever kill off a team like that. The main point was it was a tight game we scored and didnt concede and if we keep doing that until the end of the season we'll be promoted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024