Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Town over passing yesterday" 08:56 - Jan 26 with 1495 viewsartsbossbeard

Who has moaned about Town playing The Harlem Globetrotters role with Lincoln being The Washington Generals then?

Unbelievable, Jeff.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

(No subject) on 09:35 - Jan 26 with 1370 viewsBlue_Moses

I moaned at the game yesterday that we found ourselves in really good shooting positions at least a dozen times yesterday then passed again, is that the same thing?

More out of frustration that we didn't get a second goal really, i actually thought it was our best 90 minute performance of the season.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 9:45]
"Town over passing yesterday" on 09:39 - Jan 26 with 1347 viewsclive_baker

Feels to me like there are more people moaning about people moaning than anyone I’ve actually heard moaning.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

"Town over passing yesterday" on 09:43 - Jan 26 with 1328 viewsartsbossbeard

"Town over passing yesterday" on 09:39 - Jan 26 by clive_baker

Feels to me like there are more people moaning about people moaning than anyone I’ve actually heard moaning.

Unstable refers to it in his match report.

No such talk in the pub after and it was great to be in so much control yesterday. A second goal would've cemented it though, in fairness.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

"Town over passing yesterday" on 10:25 - Jan 26 with 1205 viewsNthQldITFC

"Town over passing yesterday" on 09:39 - Jan 26 by clive_baker

Oh for pity's sake, stop moaning would you.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

"Town over passing yesterday" on 11:02 - Jan 26 with 1139 viewsHipsterectomy

That is such a bizarre Radio Suffolk thing to complain about after a win. Too many passes ffs.

Surprised people weren't complaining that they missed the goal buying their food at halftime.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

"Town over passing yesterday" on 12:50 - Jan 26 with 991 viewsartsbossbeard

"Town over passing yesterday" on 11:02 - Jan 26 by Hipsterectomy

That is such a bizarre Radio Suffolk thing to complain about after a win. Too many passes ffs.

Surprised people weren't complaining that they missed the goal buying their food at halftime.

Guilty!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024